017

"where do i start? all these thoughts inside my head colliding"

...

third person

"baby we have to tell Randy and we have to tell him quick"

"can we not? i'm just scared okay?"

"i know you are but we can't keep this going forever right?"

The girl was currently laying her head in Jack's lap while he was sitting on his bed slightly stroking her hair. The duo had been officially boyfriend and girlfriend for about 6 weeks now. The boys knew about them and so did their girlfriends and Gabbie but the only problem was Randy.

"how about we kiss in front of him and announce that we're dating?" Jack suggested.

"wait we can do that and then he rips my head off for hiding this from him"

"okay jeez. how about we just tell him how much we really like each other"

"thanks mr state the obvious"

"what?"

"nothing, it's just, sometimes I wonder why people call you dumb but now I see their point"

"Lanieeeeee"

With that the boy started chasing his girlfriend around the room, as he caught up with her, he saw Zach standing by the door.

"guys, Randy wants us in the living room in the next 10 minutes, for a band meeting and Lanie he wanted you there too" with that Zach walked away but Daniel entered immediately.

"guys, Randy knows you guys are together right now. You guys need to tell him that you're dating, also Miley is with Jonah in the living room already"

"oh fuck" Lanie said while falling back on the bed.

"no no baby, we'll get through"

"can you make up something right now?"

Deep inside the girl had a strange fear that Randy would be very pissed and might send her back to Virginia. Her dad had never been too great with boys, it even took him time with Jayden. Maybe it would be different with Jack because Randy already knew him but the possibilities of everything being messed up were higher than it's latter.

"we should just tell him the truth Jack, from the beginning" Lanie suddenly spoke up.

"if you're okay with it then i'm okay with it" Jack said before holding Lanie's hand and walking out of the bedroom.

As the couple was walking down the staircase, they could see Randy in a distance and he was very well angry. Of course there wasn't any smoke coming out his ears but it seemed like it was. As soon as Randy saw the couple were holding hands, he burst.

"Lanie what in the world? Why are you and Jack holding hands?" a mad Randy screamed.

"Dad, just calm down a little, I'll explain everything" Lanie said walking up to her dad and making him sit down on the couch.

A few moments later, Jack crouched on Randy's side "Randy, I know you're mad at me and I'm sorry, it all just happened"

"dad we thought you would be mad at us for dating so we hid it from you" Lanie added.

"I'm not mad that you both are dating, I'm mad because you hid it from me" Randy looked at Jack and Lanie.

"wait what" Jack sounded shocked.

"Well I hated the thought of it first but if you're truly happy then I guess it's fine" Randy said in an even tone.

"Thank you so much Dad" Lanie jumped up in excitement and threw herself at Jack.

"Anything for you" Randy placed a kiss on Lanie's forehead.

The couple was now sitting on the couch while Miley was up front with Zach on his shoulders, both playing and laughing. Jack was on his phone while Lanie had her head in his lap and was reading a book.

It was funny how in one moment they thought their relationship would be over but in the other they were enjoying themselves to the fullest. It was definitely surprising that Randy was okay with it but a supportive parent is good right?

A/N

686 words

ik it's short, sorry

randy approved fuck yeah

anyway enjoy and smile please

i will be back soon