021

"you know I'm really good at putting on a show" 

... 

The couple woke up in the position of Jack cuddling the girl, being the spoon. The boy started at his girlfriend's face for a good 3 minutes before she woke up. 

"Morning baby" a sleepy Lanie said while rubbing her eyes. 

"Good morning angel" 

The boy zoned out for a moment. 

"What are you thinking about babe?" 

"Just the fact that we've been dating for almost 6 months and you still give me butterflies" 

"Awww baby, you know, even I'm not used to the fact of waking up to you every morning" 

The couple got up from bed and decided to get changed and tour around the place. Since the best tourist attraction was the Eiffel Tower, they decided to head there. Both of them were standing right in front of the tower debating about how tall the tower actually was when Lanie went and set up her phone's camera on the bottom and put a timer. She then ran back to Jack and took off his mask and her own too. 

"You never shut up do you Avery?" 

With that she smashed her lips onto his and pulled his face closer to hers just in time for the camera to capture a click. After a minute, both of them pulled away breathless and looked at each other.

"So that's what you meant by you're gonna enjoy it, cheeky you are Lanie" 

The boy picked his girlfriend up by her waist as she was giggling and they both started laughing harder. Isn't it lovely how such beautiful memories can be captured by a camera? 

"And now mr Jack Avery, we're done with what I wanted to do all my life"

"Kiss underneath the Eiffel Tower?" 

"That yes and travelling the city of love with the person I love" 

"Aww you love me?"

"Nope I'm just dating you because you are the Jack Avery, of course I love you dumbass" 

"I love teasing you though" 

"You better be happy that I love you other wise I would have left you alone in the streets of Paris" 

"Nah you wouldn't do that even if you hated me" 

"Try me bitch" 

"I believe you now so I'd rather not try" 

"Mhm, that's what I thought" 

Jack then tackled his girlfriend again and hugged her from the back, kissing her cheek and then them walking up to the tower. 

When they got to the top, they saw a couple leaning onto each other looking out the glass of the window.

"ahh, young love" Jack said while holding Lanie's hand.

"and what are we in mister?"

"well we have passed the stage of young love and are just waiting to fall for each other all over again"

"and here comes the wise jack. baby you sure you aren't a disguised 40 year old man"

"how dare you-" Jack said while putting his free hand on his heart "I am not one day older than 35"

"oh no, our age gap is too wide. what if we can't see each other anymore?"

"no no, i can't go a day without my beautiful girlfriend"

"does this girlfriend of yours happen to be in this tower today?"

"i suppose yes" Jack pointed to a random middle-aged woman "that's her right there"

In response Lanie lightly punched Jack's arm and he started laughing hard. After a little while, they decided to head back to the hotel for the day and enjoy a nice round of some takeout with Netflix and chill.

A/N

618 words

sorry for keeping it short but 

i didn't know how to take it further

hope you're enjoying the book so far

love you and smile for me