-three

So I'm not good at sex scenes so bare with me Chile im just saying. It might happen though

Jamari's pov

It's been three weeks of constantly talking to janet. If I'm being honest I'm surprised at myself girls were throwing themselves at me and I ain't slipped.

It's 8:59 about to be 9 in ten seconds watch this. I smirked as my phone rang I looked at the time 9:00 on the dot. I picked up.

"Mari are you awake"? Janet asked me through the phone. I smirked at her lil baby voice.

" Yea shawty I am you know that, you call at the same time every morning for the past three weeks" I said chuckling into the phone.

"W-well if you would like me to stop I will I'm sorry if I'm being annoying" she said with regret in her voice. I've noticed that she's very insecure sometimes I don't know who fucked her head up but imma fix that shit.

"Nah shawty you fine as always". My phone beeped signaling she wanted to ft. I answered and her morning face is so damn sexy how tf you wake up looking like that.

She was blushing " thank you Mari". I smiled and winked at her.

" No problem mama"

" Well good morning"

"Good morning " she smiled at me. I just shook my head and smiled back. Janet walked into the bathroom i shook my head and rolled my eyes. She just giggled.

We go through this every damn morning she puts me on pause gets naked, picks up the phone and teases me 🙄. " You know what chu be doin, why you do that".

" What is it that I be doing jamari I have no knowledge of what your talking about" she said with a grin.

"Man you know" I said smacking my lips.

" I truly don't jamari " she said in that soft voice biting her lip.

I groaned at her. "That ain't right bruh".

She tilted the phone and I saw her ass as she walked into the the shower not before looking over her shoulder and biting her lip at me. I licked my lip bruh I swear when we done with this moving slow shit I'm tearing ha ass up.

I went and freshened up while she was singing in the shower. I got dressed.

" Where do you go mari"

"I'm coming lil girl I'm getting dressed"

" I'm older than you jamari"

"And I don't care Janet"

"Whatever can I see you outfit" I showed her and she bit her lip.

" You look good mari"