Twenty six. Cont'd

Couple years later.

Jamari's POV

I was laying in the bed in one of my cabins it's been a few years since I've seen Janet and my kids. Or any of my sisters. I been waiting. Scoping shit out I know Janet gon kill me when she's finds out. So far I've been careful with my moves. Sooner or later she's going to find out.

All the bodies I done dropped. I got me a new team and everything. I killed Biggs and all them bitch ass bad boy niggas. It's time to pop out. I told the doctor to tell them I excaped the hospital but to the public I just disappeared. Imma get my ass beat but I mean I can handle it.

••••

Janet's POV

It's been a few years since Jamari's disappearance . I'm upset that she just left. She didn't even look back did we mean nothing to her.? I couldn't believe it. I just can't. She promised and one thing about Jamari is she never breaks promises.

I couldn't handle it. I really couldn't. I cried every night because I watched our kids grow without their father. I kept telling them she disappeared but my babies are smart at some point their going to think exactly what I'm thinking. The question that pops up everyday.

Is she still alive.?

I was in my bed room when I heard commotion downstairs. I rolled my eyes. "Lord if I have to kill these kids today, help me Jesus." I grumbled walking downstairs to see reign and Jayden arguing.

"Give me my stuff , Jayden why are you so playful like grow up." She said whining and getting in his face. Jayden didn't step down he stepped closer.

"Nah cuh whea my speakers.? And who is Yhu steppin to.?"

"I'm steppin ta yhu. I'll walk Yhu give me my shit."

"Here's what I know. Y'all asses ain't in my living room fucking it up. Reign channel king you did not cuss in my fucking house." I said yanking reign's lip gloss from Jayden. I glared at him and that smirk on his face fell.

"The only one doing tha walkin in hea is me. Now channel go get your brothers speaker. Now and don't make me have to say it again." I said handing her the lip gloss.

"Jayden devonté king. What have I told Yhu about messin with ya sister huh. Y'all both better stop making all that damn noise in my head." I rolled my eyes at him and he kissed my head.

"Ma dah ain't een fair she keeps touchin my speakers. And so I touched ha lip gloss." I ignored him and grabbed a bottle water. I tuned in as he continued.

"Ya kno dah good book said do unto dem niggas worse than they do Yhu. That's why I dyed her white teddy bear."

Hearing a loud scream and loud footsteps reign appeared down the steps. Shit. That's the one Jamari gave her. Ya know she can't beat me and neither can Jayden I could just walk away and leave her to kill him. But then again they might get blood on my furniture. Yea I'll stick around.

"That's the one Jamari gave her." I mumbled to him. I watched as his eyes widened. Walking up to me reign started crying. Then it suddenly stopped. She got both of Jamari's and I'd ability to have alter egos. That didn't pass her and I wish it would.

"Hey hey look at mama. Look at me baby girl." When she was younger only Jamari could handle it. I never knew how and lately she's been having a lot of them. She looked at me into my eyes. "Deep breathes with mama. Okay.?"

Nodding she did it and calmed down. "M-momma do Yhu think Yhu could get the dye out? Please mama." She begged and pleaded with her eyes hoping I'd say yes. But in the blink of an eye she was banging Jayden's head on the counter top.

I just got up and walked away with the glass of wine I was coming down here for in the first place. "Owwwww ma. So Yhu not gon help me.?" I looked at him and actually thought it over then I looked at the teddy bare and shrugged continuing my journey up the stairs.

•••••

I was awoken by little hands in my hair. And noises coming from downstairs. Way more than two voices.

"Hey tt Jan girllll wake up. But don't make a pouty face because you'll get lines and mess up your gorgeous face. Mk." I chuckled and got up smiling. Of course it's my baby girl riri. She's so much like her mother my other princess.

I laughed and got up kissing her all over her face. She giggled that sweet giggle and drug me downstairs out the comfort of my bed and downstairs.

"Oh lord you done worked a Miracle. She's out of bed y'all clap." Aiesha said I rolled my eyes and bowed hearing them clap. I hugged and kissed everyone and gave my hellos. "Reign hasn't seen y'all yet because she—." Speaking of the devil she came downstairs and she and theory stared each other down.

Now look my child ended up like her aunt and then her aunt had a baby. I ain't getting in that. They do love each other though. Greeting each other with their palm faced down we all laughed. That was until theory gasped.

Here it goes that accent she does makes me laugh all the time. "My word now honey how myst I kiss your hand and mine still lingering in the air somewhere." I shook my head and got waters for everyone.

I covered my face in embarrassment when reign hand hit her shoulder and the other under her hair. Fluffing it upwards. "Well I don't see how that may be. If I don't get my kiss neither does she." She had everyone rolling with the impression I did when I was younger.

She nails it every time. "Wait wait tt's baby please do the walk mama." She laughed and started to move her hip to the beat they were making and she was switching hard. "Uh uh I never switched that hard." I said through my laugh.

"Yesss Yhu did. I mean and them hips in sync. Yhu betta work what ya momma have Yhu." Amiyah said hyping her up. I laughed at sat down in aiesha's lap.

"Uh uh see na youns ain't hea this hea is minesss Yhu can't be all over her." Amiyah said pushing me off of Aiesha and then getting comfortable in my spot. "Oh please that's never your spot because miss ma'am is coming to take it right now." Gabby said as she finished piping jhene's pimples.

I watched as theory ran and pouted. "No it's my mommy." She said pushing Amiyah off of aiesha. "Yea it's her mommy. Tell her baby." Aiesha said and Amiyah flipped her off.

"Adult family meeting. Don't mess up in hea Jayden watch them." Jhene said.

"But maaaaaaaa why does Jayden have to watch us I'm 15 ugh always treating me like I'm five." Lord Jamari where are you. Get ya child please. Please. I'm begging you. I watched as the kids left and looked at Jhene.

"What is this aboutttttt I'm hungry." I whined. Soon the front door opened and walked in........

Not edited

This was kinda rushed kinda

Excuse errors

Comment

Vote

Yuh.