-eleven

So yea y'all mad. Who mad stay mad boom. 😘🥴

Three weeks later .

It's sad to say goodbye to the person I love I couldn't believe how sad it was. Tears slid down my face as I watched her casket go down in the ground to never come out.........

Lemme stop Fucking with y'all 😂😂😂

•••••••

Janet's POV

"I didn't do it Gil. I swear I didn't do it." I cried into his lap for the sixth time today " it's okay dunk we know jamari is a hard one to crack, but she'll come around babes." I shook my head no letting new tears roll down my cheeks.

"I gotta tell her what really happened, but how am I going to get to talk to her when she won't even look at me unless it's for the baby." I stared off letting my thoughts consume me.

I should've just stayed at home that night. I shouldn't have lied to her. If I had listened to my first mind I wouldn't be here right now I have to talk to jamari.

"Janet you gotta get up out the bed. I know that's hard but this isn't healthy you have a baby in your tummy you gotta stay strong."

I knew he was right so I got up. I went into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror gripping the sink remembering how jamari would hold me and tell me I'm beautiful while making me stare in the mirror. That's really how I got my confidence back she made me feel sexy even when I clearly wasn't.

Flash back

•••••
"Say it baby." I rolled my eyes " I'm sexy and fine as fuck." Jamari started cheesing and kissed my cheek. "Why does it have to have cuss words?" I asked rolling my eyes again.

"Because you sound sexy and funny when ya cuss." I pointed my finger at her "oh so you take me for a joke." We both started laughing and she picked me up sitting me on the sink.

"Nah ion take ya for no joke ma, but say it again for me." She was serious this time we were looking into each other's eyes. " I'm sexy and fine as fuck." I said again with my face in her neck. Jamari always smelt good with a hint of weed.

She smacked my ass "you damn right you are."

"I love you baby."

"I love you to mamas."

End of flashback

Opening my eyes I was now on top of the sink I took a deep breath and got into the shower sitting under it and rubbing my baby bump.

"I love you so much my Kai." I smiled as tears came down my face remembering how we gave her that nick name. Reign channel king kept echoing through my mind. My baby is going to be such a sweetheart I just want to fix all of this so that she has two parents.

Some kids be really broken and I don't want that for my baby.  

Flash back

•••••
"Kai? Where did you figure that out?" I asked jamari while her head laid in my lap she was talking to the baby.

"You know how ya like dah water and shii I feel like she gon be like yuh so Kai means ocean or sea."  I smiled as tears came down my cheeks. These hormones wasn't helping.

"That's so deep and beautiful baby." I said kissing her lips. Kissing me back she smirked an kissed my tummy. Like she does every morning and night.