-seventeen

6 months later. 

We're also changing the kids. So yea.

•••••

Janet's POV

"Reignn chanell

"Reignn chanell." I yelled and she turned around looking at me. Placing my hand on my forehead I watched as she looked at me and snickered.

Picking her up and placing her on my hip I went to jayden's room and saw him playing the game

Picking her up and placing her on my hip I went to jayden's room and saw him playing the game. I stood in front of it and placed my hand on my waist.

"Maaaaaaa I'm playin tha game

"Maaaaaaa I'm playin tha game."

"I can see that little boy, what did I tell you about leaving the door open." He looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry ma I forgot." Sighing I sat on the bed next to him bouncing Kai on my lap.

"I know, but your sister is a baby bad things can happen to her if she's outside by herself."he nodded and kissed both me and kai's cheek. I smiled as she giggled.

"I'm homeeee who missed me.?" Jamari yelled coming through the house. She's still with the drug and the guns but she isn't doing it and she's home on time every time so I don't make a big deal.

Walking downstairs behind Jayden as he ran quickly downstairs I smiled seeing them do their hand shake. Reign was bouncing excitedly in my arms. I kissed her chubby cheeks and tickled her sides.

Jamari walked up and she flew out of my arms. Good thing Jamari has quick instincts because my princess would've been face first in the floor because my attempt at saving her was horrible.

"Woah there princess you missed me that much ." She said kissing her all over her face then setting her in the floor. Kai began crawling away as fast as her little body could carry her.

I felt Jamari grip my waist and pull me close into her. I wrapped my arms around her neck and just hugged her rubbing my hands through her hair. Pulling away for a bit I kissed her lips.

"I missed you bubba."

"Shawtyyyyy what I told you bout tha."

"Whatttt at least we aren't in public."

"I missed you to mamas." Smiling as I got my way I walked away from her not getting far fast enough because soon Jamari was walking behind me smacking and playing with my ass.

Honestly I don't think it's that big but it seems as if it's huge. My fans tell me that all the time. So does my family and Jamari came along and does the same thing sometimes Jayden would poke my butt.

Reign just likes to lay on it. Rolling my eyes I swatted Jamari's hand away from my ass. "But it's so damn.... damn." I laughed and kissed her cheek. "Butterfly where are youuu?" I called out for reign.

I heard noises inside of the fridge and I seen her in there munching on strawberries. That is so Jamari's child just plain old greedy. I picked her up and the strawberries walking upstairs.

Jamari was in the shower. Walking past jayden's room I heard moaning. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Opening the door I seen him with his head set on moaning loudly. Making panting noises. What the fuck was all I could think.

"Little boy what in the hell are in here listening to."

"Ugh ma it's called discipline ya know and she moans a lot. So it's really not my fault I'm just doing what she do." Before I could get a word out I was shocked so he continued.

"She also sounds a lot like you. So I'm telling dada because there ain't no way." I rolled my eyes and began to explain to him.

•••

Jamari's POV

I just got out the shower and there was no sight of anyone. I walked into the rooms and no one was there but then I heard the tv so I went into the theater room and seen them snuggled up watching moana.

I smirked and got in the bed behind Janet. I sucked on her neck and she gasped. Cuddling close to her she pushed her ass out on my dick.
She knows what she's doing. Ight bet.

I wasn't bout to give her the d with the kids in the bed because reign loves to crawl all over us. Spreading Janet's legs open I slipped my hand in her shorts and rubbed her pussy. "Why ya so wet mama." I mumbled into her ear.

Turning away from the kids Janet put her face into my neck biting it to keep from screaming as I pumped deeply into her. Curving my finger and massaging her walls I could feel her clench around my fingers.

"Cum for me mama."

Smashing my lips to hers I sucked her tongue as she squealed in my mouth.  Pulling my fingers out of her slowly I slipped them into my mouth and sucked her juices off of em.

Pulling me by my ears Janet started to kiss me and moaned at the taste of herself on my tongue. Smacking her ass I smiled as she layer on my chest.

"Ma can I go play my game. And get ya baby off me." Jan laughed. And nodded her head. "Yea but it's almost dinner time so. You know the rules.." he just shrugged her off and walked out the room.

That boy. All I could do was shake my head. "That's yo child."

Janet laughed and mushed my head. Getting up and picking reign up I seen that she was sleeping. "Come on let's go so I could put her down." I walked upstairs and laid her in her crib and went back downstairs with Janet.

•••••

After dinner.

" I love our family. You truly make me happy baby."

"I love it to,."

"Shawty I gotta tell you sumn."

"What is it.?"

"I love you." I rolled my eyes and hit her chest I thought she was gonna say sumn else.

"Go to bed I love you to."

That's the end of this chapter it's a filler cause I have writers block might not update until later on in the week.

Comment

Vote

Share

Bye