-twenty one

Jamari's POV

It's been a few weeks I've been back home

It's been a few weeks I've been back home. I'm about to leave to go to the store to get something Janet asked me to get. I don't remember so imma go upstairs and ask her. I ran up the stairs and into the room.

"Mamas what ya sendin meh for.?"I whispered because reign was sleeping that's all she does lately and Jayden plays game all day or sometimes he would play with her.

"Baby I told you about  two minutes ago." She said rolling her eyes.

"I- I forgot cause , yuh I just forgot."

"Strawberries and bananas baby, strawberries and bananas." Chuckling I pecked her lips. "Ight my bad." She just nodded and said mhmm. I laughed and jogged downstairs.

I was about to walk out the door but got stopped by security a very short ass security guard. "Where you think you goin.?" I laughed. "Aye lil nigga who ya talking to.?" Jayden frowned. "You leaving again.?" I shook my head no.

"Then why are you walking out the door with keys. I'm not dumb dada." I laughed bruh this nigga is a character. "Mama sent me out fa sumn at the store. You wanna come.?" He nodded and started cheesing.

"Do I gotta ask.?" He whined. Janet is gon say no maybe because it's cold asf outside. "Yup she might say yes." He gave me a "sure she will." Look. Following him upstairs I watched as he asked.

"Ma.!!" He shouted.

"Prince why are you so loud your sister is sleeping what is it that you want?"

"Can I go with dada to the store. And before you say no I'll wear that stupid hat."

I tried not to laugh.

"Yea you can go but I'm coming to get you dressed wait for me in the room." He nodded and walked off to his room while attempting at what I think was a wink.

Nigga smooth. Sometimes I think he might just be my son.I walked into the room and watched her get up.

"Baby did you really have to take him. What if he gets sick you know how he gets."

"Shawty y ya stressin he finna be Ight."

She walked to me and got in my arms placing her face in my neck. I rubbed her back and kisses her head. "When I get back imma give you a massage Ight."

"And some dick. God knows I need it." We both started laughing. "Don't bring god in that."

"What he knows.!" I laughed as she walked away to get Jayden dressed.

•••

"Dada I'm ready to go.!"

"Ight let's go.!"  I mentally kicked my own ass for saying that shit out loud. As of on cue reign woke up and stretched her arms out for me. The jealousy in this one child is enough to send around the world. She latched on to me and placed her face in my neck.

"Ughhh baby why did you say that." Janet whined. "Now she's gonna wanna go and you know reign has breathing issues when she's sick." Bruh it ain't even my fault. Okay so maybe it is.

"Look imma just get it tomorrow . Cause she not gonna get off my till I ain't got on no shirt."

Putting reign down I took off my shirt and shoes. "So we aren't going.?" Jayden said staring me down with a mug. "Nah lil man tomorrow ."

"Imma have to take all this off I was ready to get some girls.  It takes long to look this fine." Me and Janet both looked at him. He took off running into his room. Shaking her head Janet said. "That's your child." I rolled my eyes and poked her in her cheek.

"Stawpp baby." She said smiling. I got in the bed and reign immediately climbed on top of me. I shook my head. Janet leaned in to me and tried to give me a kiss. Princess wasn't having dah.

"Imagine how she'll be when she starts walking and talking." I said and Janet shook her head. "I don't even want to know, she's only like this because you spoil her."

I looked at her like she was crazy. "How could you open ya mouth and say that.?"

"Shawty she can't have that."

"But baby look at her. And she's crying. She'll hate me if I don't give it to her."

"How she gon  hate you ma.? If anything your helping her."

I watched as Janet walked away feeding reign the strawberries. She immediately stopped crying.

"Watch she gon be spoiled." I shouted.

"No she won't." Janet shouted back.

••••

"Mhm so who spoiled her." I asked looking as Janet rolled her eyes. She then started talking about the times I spoiled her. I really only had that one story and she came with many. She be playing dirty.

"Mhm now what were you saying.?" I flipped her off and kissed reigns head. She was sleeping. Putting her in her crib I hopped back in the bed with Janet and pinched her nipple.

"What would make you think to do that mari." She said after she moaned softly. Nasty ass. "I don't know you tell me."  She rolled her eyes and sucked on my bottom lip.

"Your so bad." She said while looking into my eyes.

"Guess you want that dick now huh." She nodded while hitting her lip softly. I took off her clothes and sucked on her nipples while she messed with my hair. I kissed and sucked my way down her stomach.

She started to squirm from the teasing. I could feel the heat coming from her body as her chest rose and fell softly. "W-wait baby." I looked up at her. She shook her head. "I'm not in the mood anymore." I nodded and pulled her to lay on my chest. No questions asked.

Kissing her head I turned on the tv and put on a movie. She's going to come eventually but until then I'm not about to force it. "Thank you." I looked at her.

"For what.?"

"For being understanding."

"No problem shawty, just know you gettin dis pipe soon." Nodding she bit my neck and smiled.

For the remainder of the night we just chilled.

••••

??? POV

Why couldn't that be us. Im going to make that bitch wish she never laid eyes on Jamari.

Someone has to die.

Ight had to get this to y'all sorry if it looks out together.

Not edited.

Might end soon

Vote

Bye.