-fifteen

Amiyah's POV

Aiesha and I were going to come out to the family to tell them we're dating. I mean of course they know because we weren't hiding it very well. So really the dinner is pointless.

I really do feel as if we should tell them though I don't care if they know I feel it's better that it's coming from us than just their suspicions. "Baby are you ready?" Aiesha asked me after coming out of the bathroom.

No we don't live together yet. I think I want to ask her to move in with me but that's if she doesn't beat me to it first. I smiled at her and kissed her head. "I'm dressed what else do you have to put on girl don't nobody got time for that."

"I just have to grab my purse miss extra."

I looked at her like she was crazy. "She is not extra. Point of correction." She just laughed and locked the door. Walking to the car I got in and leaned back and watched as Aiesha slid in the chair next to me.

"Ready to go miss?"

I nodded and closed my eyes hopefully no dumb shit happens tonight.

•••••

Jhene's POV

I was at home laying in bed. "Babe get uppppppppp and I hope your dressed because we're going to be late." Gabby said in the distance. She was probably coming up the stairs.

I rolled over and got under the covers. I didn't wanna go I just wanted to stay in my sweats eat ice cream vibe to my siblings and Janet and go to sleep. Amiyah always gotta be extra what is it she couldn't tell us in the group chat.

The fuck we gotta go to dinner for. I ain't hungry and if I was I could get my chef to make something raid my fridge or just raid Jamari's. Ain't hard to find food. 

"I don't wanna go gabby."

"But you have to especially if Jamari's going because y'all know she don't like to go no where no matter what. So if she's going and you don't show you'll have her to deal with."

I ignored her rant and went into the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed. I was confused as to why the fuck it was all black instead of white. Did someone die. 

I got dressed and finally noticed gabby's outfit. She looked sexy as fuck I hugged her from behind and started to suck on her neck. " mmm Nae stapp." I didn't stop because she started to moan.

Chuckling I stepped back. "You like to play nigga." I laughed as she pushed me. "Let's go baby we can't be late remember ." She rolled her eyes and followed me down the stairs.

I laughed and kissed her cheek as we got in the car and pulled off.

•••••

Jamari's POV

Janet's pissed at me. She'll get over it. I had to go make a few drops today because some of my workers was out on leave cause they ain't never with they family so I decided to do sumn.

So now we at the dinner and she's completely ignoring me. I don't see why she ignoring me though she knows I do this shit I ain't know what the fuck she expected.

"Dada?" I looked at him. "Wassup lil man."

"Me wan- tt miyahhhh!" I looked in the direction he was looking in and seen my bestfriend and my sister. I rolled my eyes cause I know this ain't what we here for.

"Hi tt's baby hey Mari hey mama." I just nodded.

"Hi princess."

Aiesha came and kissed my cheek and janets. "Hey best what's wrong with y'all." I didn't answer neither did Janet. Aiesha just shrugged and sat next to Amiyah.