-five

Jamari's POV

So I'm in a really fucked up mood , because these niggas were supposed to make one drop. Kill the security guards and bring the money.

Here's what they do instead they made the drop let the security see them didn't kill the security and got only half of my fucking money.

"Jamari all you have to do is send better people and fire the old ones" Brielle said to me I looked at her like she was fucking stupid.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm just making a suggestion cause you sitting here doing nothing". She said clearly annoyed.

Did I care how she felt. No I didn't. "Mane listen shut up I know what I'm doing and them niggas already dead it's fixed". I said getting up and grabbing a gun.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "I ain't dealing with this I'm calling jhene cause you getting on my nerves". She said getting on the phone with my older sister.

I walked out the room and went to the shooting range. I started letting off rounds, this was one way of me blowing off steam. Instead of fucking people up.

"What did you do that your best friend had to call me"? I heard my older sister say to me. I ignored her and kept letting off rounds.

She realized I was ignoring her so she gripped my shoulder and turned me around. I rolled my eyes. "Listen they fucked up and I fixed it" I said trying to bypass the topic.

"Well why ya attitude still pissy" she asked with raised eyebrows. Honestly I just wasn't in the mood today for anyone it was just one of those days.

"Nothing in particular I'm just not in the mood for anyone" I said walking to put the gun back. "So this is a shut down day" my sisters called my off moods a shut down when it really isn't.

I rolled my eyes at the name "I guess you can say that". "Okay well just tell bri I'm sure she will understand Mari there's no need to make it hard". She said kissing my cheek.

I nodded and walked with her to the room bri was in. "Oh look here she is" bri said rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry Ight it's just a shut down day" I said to her.

"Well you should've told me Mari you know I understand" I nodded and grabbed my Keys.
"See she understood, now I know your probably going home so I'll let you leave" jhene said.

I nodded again. "Yo make sure they Ight in there and lock this motha fucker up when y'all leave" I said to Chris he nodded.

I walked outside and just sat in my car for a few minutes until I felt like moving.

Jhene's POV

I sighed and sat on the table in deep thought about jamari. No one really knew why she started having shut down days.

We always tried to figure it out she never told us not even momma. "It's gonna be okay nene I'm sure she'll tell us soon" bri said rubbing my back.

"I know she will eventually, but I just- I'm worried that's all". I said sighing. "We all are hopefully Janet can get through to her, jamari kinda only opens up to her".

I nodded in agreement and silently prayed that she did.

Brielle's POV

Watching jhene sit there and mope over jamari is so saddened because we all are worried.

The shut down days are her most down days she does any and everything on these type of days. We usually supervise her but momma phy said to let her be.

Honestly my bestie should be happy always. She's a good person. I think these down days started when her dad stopped coming around.

Jamari's POV