-twenty three

Jamari's POV

"Jamari what the fuck is the emergency

"Jamari what the fuck is the emergency." Amiyah said walking through the front door with jhene, gabby, and Aiesha following. I'm happy Jayden and reign not here. "Okay look y'all know I'm not a bad person right.?" I asked and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"Mmmm what's going on my nigga." Jhene asked. "Okay so night before last night Janet and I went out. So y'all know we nasty anyways so we fucked and then on the way home she was teasing me so we fucked again." I said all in one breath.

"So you brought us hea to tell us about how you fucked your girlfriend. If not get to the point nigga ." Rolling my eyes I started to explain further. "Ight Ight so prior to us fucking this time.  I fucked her and she slept for like a day into the other night. But this time she ain't woke up. And it's the other morning."

Looking at me jhene and Amiyah busted out laughing. "So what your trying to say is you think she might be dead.?" Amiyah asked. I nodded and they walked upstairs to meet an empty cup and a bunch of pots and pans.

"Mari what the fuck did you try to do to my baby momma." Aiesha asked. Poking her multiple times Amiyah started crying. Everyone looked at her. "She's dead. Lord she's dead Jamari you done killed her." Jhene slapped her behind her head.

"Shut up fool she's not dead." Jhene said.

••••

After another two hours of trying things she still wasn't up. Ugh why do she always have to tease me and be so fine. "Maybe we should call momma phy and momma kat." Gabby suggested. "Baby I love you but no. That's stupid as fuck we trying to wake Janet up not get Jamari killed." Jhene said.

"Exactly. Bruh gabby you be tryna set me up and shit." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay so let's just call the ambulance or something." Aiesha said. I groaned. "Hell nah you just as dumb." I said rolling my eyes. Getting on my phone I texted my doctor her name Arielle and I would've fucked her multiple times if she wasn't married. Unfortunately it only happened twice.

"Nigga what are you doing." Jhene asked.

"I'm texted Arielle." I said and she looked at me like I was stupid. "Aye ain't that the shawty that you fucked and she was married or some shit.?" Jhene asked.

"Yuh. But she put a stop to it." I responded rolling my eyes.

"She was fine as fuck I wonder if she still got it." Jhene asked and gabby punched her in her arm. I laughed "that's what you get dumb nigga." She rolled her eyes.  "Bet you would still hit that tho."

I smirked and licked my lip. "I'm married nigga.." I said and we both started laughing. "No you ain't."

"Whateva we married without the ring but if we weren't fasho would hit that again." I said.

"Interesting." I heard behind me. I jumped. "Ooooo." Everyone said. "Sho would huh." Janet said. Man and here I was thinking she was dead in tha bed.

"Shawty it ain't een like dah I wouldn't cheat on Yhu.." I said looking at her. "Mhm. Could you guys give us the room." She said. "You in trouble now nigga." Jhene and Amiyah said. "Youuu don't talk because your in trouble too." Gabby said rolling her eyes at Jhene.

"Ahh bitch that's what ya nasty asses get." Amiyah's said. I rolled my eyes at them while they walked it the room. My attention went straight on Janet as she sat up. "Jamari. Why do you always think I'm dead." She said rolling her eyes.

"Cause ya don't wake up."

"That doesn't mean I'm dead. I'll tell you this your dick takes a toll on me and it knocks me out baby. And don't feel gassed up either cause I put your ass to sleep every time."

I rolled my eyes at her and was about to protest but she started to mock me. "Pussy work wonders shawty." I laughed and licked my lip. "Ion even talk like dah shawty." She laughed and got up.

Straddling my waist she pushed me down on the bed. If she wanted some more then I gotta say. Shawty a addict. Leaning down she chocked me. Oh so she crazy. Putting more force into her choke she started talking.

"Why you have bitches who you fucked in your phone jamari?"

"If you let up some i could answer." I said.

"I can understand and hear so speak."

"She my doctor buh she married and I fucked her twice she still in mah phone cause she mah doctor." I said. 

"I don't give a fuck she's no longer your doctor she nothing your going to- no I'm going to block and delete that bitch number and if you memorized it I'm going to sex deprive that shit out of you."  She fucking crazy.

" understood?"

"Yuh I hea you shawty." Pecking my lip she let up. "Thank you daddy." She said smiling. The fuck did I walk into bruh honestly. "I love you baby."

"I love you to shawty but ya een got nun ya worry about." I said watching her walk away licking my lips why she so damn fine and all dah ass. Imma wife dah. Stopping and looking at me over her shoulder she said.

"Oh baby I know that."

I laughed and shook my head as she went in the bathroom.

Just a filler.

Arielle

Arielle.

Comment

Vote

Pt2 coming up for this chapter

Not edited

Bye