-two

I'm going to make this a continuation because leaving y'all like that wouldn't be right or would it😏.

Jamari's pov

I was chill about the whole situation and that surprised everyone hell it even surprised me, but I don't show emotions as we all know.

"Ohhhhh shit here we go" amiyah said grinning. I just ignored her comment and kept my head in my phone.

"Ok you guys let's sta- oh I'm sorry hello" dang her voice mane look I'm tripping.

" Jan this is jhene and jamari and amiyah" gabby said to her as they stretched, I still had my face in my phone and didn't bother to look up.

" Wassup"

" Heyyy" amiyah says nudging me.

I looked up " wassuh" I said and put my head right back into my phone I was nervous ight so I be avoiding shit. Janet walked up to amiyah and shook her and did the same to jhene.

" Love your work" she said smiling at jhene.

" Dang that's a pleasure "

She walked up to me and I put my phone in my pocket then stood up. Mamas was a shawty, but that's how I like em.

" Hi. I'm a fan of your music also" she said as she held out her hand. I don't know it was kinda quiet when she game to me.

Shaking her hand I replied " yea? That's dope ". I looked down at her as she looked up and me but quickly looked down when we made eye contact.

" Mhm " I hear this light skin dude say. He looks like hawaiian aisan and had a bald head. " Could I have my hand back ma" I said to her seeing that we were still holding hands.

"O-oh yea I'm sorry" she said as she let go and walked away. Gabby and my sisters started making kissy faces and shit I rolled my eyes.

" Mhmm that's the one " amiyah said I just side eyed her and got back on my phone. " Alright let's go kidz we don't have all day". The bald headed dude said. 

Gabby's pov

I chuckled as dom started rolling on the floor groaning. " Ugh gil man" she said getting in position. " I looked over at Janet and she was in the stance but seemed distracted.

She was staring. Following her eyes she was staring at jamari I smirked and nugged gil to look at her. He walked up to her and poked her cheek.

" Damita I know u are not daydreaming " gil said making us laugh. Jamari and them had left to get sumn out the car. " You guysss " she said blushing as we teased her.

" Ahh momma you got a crush" Allison said. " Mhm, but can you blame her jamari is so damn fine" Alex said " mhm" dom said agreeing.  I just laughed. Making everyone look at me.

" Uhmm miss ma'am why are you laughing you think we ain't seen you and jhene in that corner flirting" I blushed " shut upppppp so damn nosey". I rolled my eyes as they all mhm'd me.

We started with pleasure principal. While dancing in the corner of my eye I seen jamari and them walk back inside.

Amiyah's pov

" Ooh this is my song" I said doing the routine. " We know" jhene said laughing. " Chile don't do me, but gabby is good". I said winking at jhene.

" She is though " jhene said as they paused the music. Someone had messed up. " Again from the top and y'all can thank dom" the ball headed dude said.

" Gilllll" gabby whined. Oh so that's his name.

" Thanks dom" denzel said he was so fine with sweat dripping off of him.