Positive

"Jennifer is there something you need to tell me?"

JJ sprung into a sitting position on the bed, in his hand were the pregnancy tests from a few days ago. Her face went pale, she had decided it was pointless to tell him what had happened that night.

"Am... Am I going to be a dad...?" His voice was shaken and quiet.

"No, God no Spence, the tests are false." She stood walked over to him, cupping his face with her hands. "If I was I would have told you."

"But you weren't going to tell me about this?" Red was creeping up his neck so JJ removed her hands from his face.

"I didn't think it was important-"

"Why wouldn't it be important? I'm only seventeen! You're barley eighteen! It's a child JJ!"

"But I'm not pregnant!"

"You should have said something when you thought you were..."

"I'm not fighting about this now Spencer." JJ said turning back to get into bed.

"Maybe you should go back to the dorm tonight..."

The blondes eyes nearly popped out of her head. Had Spencer really just asked her to leave? "Excuse me?" The words harshly left her mouth.

"I think we have something to sort out and we can't do that right now."

JJ just continued to stare wide eyed. "Are you breaking up with me?"

"No... I don't know..." He watched as JJ pushed passed him and gather her sweater and purse from around the apartment. She threw on her shoes then zipped up the sweater before turning back to him, he had moved from the bed room to the living room which had an open view of the kitchen and mud room.

"Well Professor" she spat "when you figure it out let me know." She spammed the door behind her shaking the apartment at least that's what it felt like to Spencer.
He went to bed feeling alone not having his girlfriend wrapped around him cuddling while he slept.

AN: I know it's short.... Like über short but I felt there relationship was going a little too perfectly lol