Not what happened

"You did what!" Emily and Elle screamed together "I didn't do anything!" JJ said falling back onto her bed hiding under the covers. "Hes our teacher... I can't believe that happened" "Oh relax JJ I'm sure it'll be fine, he won't even think about it" Said Penelope "Sorry hun he's a seventeen year old boy amazing mind or not, it's an image he'll never forget" "Thank Elle! That makes me feel better" Whined JJ "Come on Jayge it's Sunday night and you haven't left the dorm all weekend. Brush your teeth and hair, get something normal on and we can go get lattes at the book shop" Suggested Emily.

About half an hour later the group of girls were sitting in a shop drinking coffee. "Uh don't look now but professor teen just walked in" whispered Penelope. JJ ducked under the table causing the mugs to crash on the floor, and how only them and Reid were the only ones in the cafe at that late hour he walked over. "Uh JJ is everything okay?" He asked going under the table with her "Yep! Just dropped something. Oh here it is!" JJ's head propped up and she smacked her head on the table "Crap I think it's bleeding" JJ said holding her hand to her forehead. " Lets go clean it up?" Suggested Spencer. We walked her to the bathroom and moved her next to the sink. "Your in the girls room..." Whispered JJ "I don't think anyone would mind, now let's take a look." He began dabbing a wet paper towel on her forhead "I don't think it needs stitches, just a bandaid" "Uh thank you, I better get back..." "Wait I wanted to talk to you about the other night... You don't need to try to avoid me... I won't say anything it was an accident." "Oh thank goodness, I'm just so embarrassed-" Before she could finish Spencer leaned in closer to her almost like he was about to kiss her until her moved to her ear "But you did look amazing" and he walked out of the bathroom and out of the cafe with his coffee. JJ took a few moments to readjust herself and walked out of the bathroom over to the table with her friend. "Now that you've mad a mess I think we should go" laughed Emily "I'm never getting out of bed again" Sulked JJ "I thought it was cute" Smiled Penelope "He seemed all into you JJ, anything happen in the bathroom" Smirked Elle "Nope now can we please get back I'm tired and I have practice at six tomorrow." "Woah you made the team and you didn't tell us!" Yelled Emily "Sorry slipped my mind"

JJ was on the soccer pitch right before practice. After about an hour of practice the soccer team took a break. A group of the girls were laughing in a circle pointing up at the bleachers

"Whats going on?" Asked JJ joining the group "Dr. Reid is watching practice today" one of the girls giggled. JJ's head shot up towards the doctor and he waved at her. Instead of waving back she turned bright red and turned around "Omg! He waved at the new girl!" Snickered one of the players "No it was at me duh" replied another. "Alright enough! Break is over we have twenty minutes left. Drills again!" Shouted their coach.

JJ headed to the showers but was suddenly stopped by a hand on her shoulder "Hey JJ" Spencer said "Why are you here? Not in a bad way I guess, but it's strange you know? And what you said yesterday, I mean your cute and all but-" Before JJ could finish Spencer leaned down and kissed her. Leaving a stunned soccer player. Spencer turned and walked of seconds later and JJ turned bright red and headed back to the showers.

For the rest of the day JJ couldn't focus, not on Wills flirting or Professor Rossi's lesson. Her mind just wondered back to the kiss she shared with Dr. Spencer Reid