In the office

JJ headed straight down to Spencer's office after dinner. Her mind was so flustered she was barely thinking. She couldn't even remember wanting to head to his office. She threw the door open and walked in. Spencer was just sitting at his desk looking over some papers. "Oh JJ surprising to see you here so late. I just finished marking your essay if you want to take a look?" He said calmly " Are you just going to pretend nothing happened? Really because you kissed me! My first kiss, and it was with my teacher, who's technically a minor! Oh I'm going to hell for this!" Cried JJ.

Before either could say another word, their bodies forced themselves together in a passionate kiss, both were fighting for dominance with their tongues. Soon JJ was being pushed down onto the desk with Spencer leaning over her. "Is this it?" She thought "Is it really going to happen? Here? Know?" Her questioned was answered when Spencer stood up from his position over JJ and pulled her up. "Your lips are a little swollen." He laughed. JJ pushed his shoulder lightly and starting readjusting herself. "So what does this mean for us Spence?" Questioned JJ "What ever you want it to mean." Replied Spencer. 

"I'm not sure...nothing can really happen I guess, your a teacher and I'm a student. I don't want to get you fired."

"And you won't JJ, we just fave to keep it a secret. We can't tell anyone though. This is only if you want it."

Spencer tucked her hair behind her ears. "I want this" JJ said. They embraced again then JJ headed back to her dorm.

A few weeks had passed. JJ had finished the last of her tests and meetings for the new program. So she and Spencer went to go celebrate. They took a long car ride to an open field, they waited at the top of the car, ate dinner and watched the sunset.

"I didn't know you could cook like that." Smiled JJ as she packed the dishes back into basket. "I didn't know you could eat like that." Joked Spencer. "I think I should be offended by that?" Laughed JJ.

Spencer lifted her chin and captured her lips on his. He lead soft butterfly kisses across her jaw and down her neck, then he slowly started sucking on a soft spot causeing JJ to moan with pleasure. His hand wrapped around her small waist, while his other hand intertwined with her hair. JJ wrapped her arms around his neck and she pulled herself closer to him. Causing Spencer to bit harder and JJ to moan louder. She started to pull the knot out of his tie and unbutton his vest. Spencers lips started to move to JJ's collarbone. JJ was starting to unbutton his shirt when they felt slight water drops run down their faces, Spencer let go of JJ and started laughing into her neck. "I think it's time to go."  Mumbled Spencer. "It's almost midnight,I have a game at nine." Signed JJ. "Stay at my place tonight?" Offered Spencer. "I'd love to but Emily will get suspicious..."

Spencer drove JJ back to campus then headed home. It was almost one when JJ made it to her room. She quietly closed the door behind her and slipped into bed, to tired to even change out of her soaked jeans and tank top, also she couldn't see her dresser and didn't want to wake the girls up. But then a side light went on, Emily and Penelope we sitting up on their beds starring at JJ scaring her. "What the neck?! Trying to give me a heart attack?!"

"Where have you been? It game day, you have a routine and you never break it JJ! You stretch from six till six-fifteen, then practice skill until eight, then dinner, then yoga until nine-thirty then you sleep until seven. It one am!" Yelled Emily. "What's the big deal Em? It's one night." " Jennifer Sandra Jareau-" started Emily "Oh full name, that's never good." Stated Penelope. "Look Em it's no big deal, I went out I'm still in shape to play tomorrow morning okay?" Emily was about the say something more when she noticed something on JJ, she jumped from her bunk and walked over to JJ. "Oh my god! Is that a hickey?" Exclaimed Emily. "I believe it is" replied Penelope. "That's why you were off the rails, JJ it's okay you can tell us. It's your first relationship and all but you don't need to hide it. Who is it?" Asked Emily, she went from angry to understanding in seconds. JJ was trapped in thought, she wanted to tell Emily, she was so happy, she really likes Spencer and they have a connection she's never experienced before. But what if someone slipped up and people found out. JJ was about to answer when Emily intervened. "It's Will isn't it!" "Yeah Em, I've been seeing Will for a while and well it's not really official yet, so you can't say anything. You either Pen." "I promise."  They said in unison.