Christmas day

When JJ woke up everyone was already gone from the barn. Which was strange because she always woke early some days even before the rooster called. She went up to her bed area so quickly change to go meet her family back in the house. When she came back to the main floor of the barn Spencer was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs.

"I didn't mean to sleep in I hope no one is waiting for me." JJ leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips before she started to look for her shoes.

"Nope just me... I wanted to give you something..." Spencer mumbled.

"Oh well my gift to you is under the tree. Come on I'm starved." JJ took his hand and headed to the door.

"I want you to open it here..."

"Sure!" JJ took the small box and carefully unwrapped the paper then ' the lid the find a silver charm bracelet. It had a soccer ball, butterfly and an Apple charm hanging off of it.

"It"s beautiful Spencer! I love it." She leaned in closer to kiss him again and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"The soccer is because it's your favorite sport, the butterfly is because you collect them and the Apple is becauseimyourteacher..." Spencer's words drifted off but JJ had already guessed what it was for.

"I love you Spence." JJ stated

"I love you too Jennifer."

The couple walked hand in hand back to the house where everyone was wrapped around the tree waiting to open gifts.

Sandy had gone out a few nights before and bought everyone matching Pajamas and slippers. Mark gave everyone five dollars and told them to spend it as they wished. Lisa made large treat bags for everyone so they had food for the ride home tomorrow.

Sandy dragged Mark and Lisa to the kitchen so the kids could exchange their gifts.

"Me first!" Penelope jumped up and grabbed a large bag from behind the tree.

"Okay everyone grabs something from the bag and no peaking!"

All together they reached into the bag the contents felt soft and fluffy. On the count of three the group pulled out the first item they grabbed. Each had a medium sized bear in their hands all different colors each wore a mini t-shirt that read an inspirational quote.

"Its beautiful Pen." JJ smiled hugging her pink bear.

"I'm glad you all like them."

Next was Elle who handed out little bags of brown powder. "Its Mayan hot chocolate, it has spice mixed in. My dad and I used to make them every year." They all smiled and added it to the pile.

Derek stood up walked to his room when he came back his arms were full. He dropped the contents in his arms to reveal beanies all with stitching on the back reading 'property of DM'

"So we a belong to you now?" Mocked Emily.

"You've known that from the start." He retorted.

Emily, Aaron, Spencer and JJ all joined together to get this last gift. Everyone even the four held an envelope with their names on it. They opened it and inside were train tickets to New York just in time for New Years.

"Oh my god!" Penelope exclaimed.

"Wow you guys this is amazing!" Smiled Elle.

"You're trying to make me look bad! But thanks seriously!" Derek hugged Emily who was sitting next to him.

The rest of the day was spent happily and together celebrating the holiday after dinner everyone retreated back to their rooms everyone beside Emily and JJ.

"So I got you a gift!" Emily winked as she handed JJ the package.

"Thanks Em! I got you something too." The two girls exchanged the gifts then opened them. Once they looked inside they were in hysterics both girls had gotten their friends a matching sexy bra and pantie set each with a note saying 'for the boy'.

"Great minds think alike huh JJ?"

"Haha okay I'll see you tomorrow thanks Em."

"See you tomorrow."

Before JJ waked out she quickly grabbed Spencer's present from behind the tree. She made her way to the barn and found Spencer already laying in bed reading a book.

"I forgot to give this to you earlier." JJ handed him the small wrapped box. Inside held a doctor who tea mug.

"Wow! I love it Jayje thank you so much." He leaned forward to give his girlfriend a soft kiss.

"I have another gift too." She flashed him a wicked grin before holding up the present Emily had given her.

"Wow" Spence breathed deeply.