Christmas Party

JJ waited outsid of Will's dorm room pacing back and forth before he opened the door.

"Will we need to talk." She blurted out.

"What about cher?" He asked as he tucked his shirt in.

"I...I...uh...I don't think this is working Will... I don't think we're working..."

Will gave her a sympathetic smile and stroked her cheek. "I know, I've known for a while. We were just never that close but I do hope we can be friends?"

"Of course." The two hugged and JJ went back to her dorm to get ready.

"I broke up with Will." JJ told Emily and Penelope as she entered the room.

"That's good hun. Are you okay?" Penelope asked.

"I'm fine I feel a lot better too."

Emily just sat on her bunk looking over her dress choise for the evening. She picked up a navy blue one and began to change.

"Are you not talking to me now?"

Emily just turned her head to the wall.

About an hour later all the girls were dressed and ready for the party. A knock was heard and behind the door was Derek, Aaron and Anderson. Elle, Emily and Penelope rushed to their dates for the evening and JJ walked behind them down to the party.

The party was in full swing by the time the group for down there. The room was packed with people they had never met but everyone seemed to be having fun as they danced to the music the Dj was playing.

"You guys throw a great party." Penelope grinned as she dragged Morgan to the dance floor. Everyone else had taken off to enjoy the party.

"You look beautiful you know." Spencer whispered as he walked over to JJ.

"Thank you... You look very handsome." JJ laughed. They were just standing next to each other but faceing the dance floor.

"What do you say we quietly leave and do something much more fun?" Suggested Spencer.

"I'd really enjoy that."

JJ left first then Reid right after they walked off of campus they entered a small restaurant just around the corner from Spencer's apartment.

"Table for two." The hosted nodded and walked them to the back of the restaurant and sat them in a booth.

"So Spence...  Will and I broke up this evening. Emily was right it wasn't fair."

Spencer reach and took JJ's hand from across the table.

"So my mom have invited everyone down to the barn for the holiday everyone is going... Maybe you would like to be there?"

"Jayje it's obviously they don't really like me, maybe it's not a good idea if I go but we can spend tonight together if you'd like?"

"Sure that's sounds great."

The couple sat in silence in silence until their food arrived. They were still fairly quiet until JJ started rubbing her foot up and down his leg causing Spencer to gasp and choke on the food he was eating.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." JJ laughed as she handed him a napkin.

"I was just surprised..."

Not long after the bill was delivered and payed for, JJ and Spencer left the restaurant and headed to his apartment. They entered his space and JJ went straight into his room to change.

Spencer sat on the couch taking off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

"I've doubted this shirt mine!" JJ walked out of the room in the same CalTech shirt she had wore a few weeks prior.

"You can keep it if you like."

"I wasn't asking permission but thank you." JJ rested a hand on his bare chest and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Spencer held her hips and pulled them closer together.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and deepened their kiss, Spencer began to pull on the bottom of his shirt that JJ was wearing and pulled it over her head breaking their kiss for only a moment. The blonde began to slide his open shirt down his arms. Now that she was only in a bra and underwear JJ felt Spencer was over dressed and began to pull at his belt buckle.

"Are you sure JJ?"

"I'm ready."

The sun was shining through the open onto the blonde haired girls face which awoken her. Her bare skin was pressed against Spencer's side and he was still fast asleep.

JJ began tracing patterns on his chest with her finger.

"Good morning beautiful." Spencer smiled down at JJ.

"I have to go soon... Mark is picking me up in an hour."

"Is the option of going still open?" Spencer smiled at his girlfriend as they readjusted themselves to cuddle together.

"Can you be packed and dressed in thirty minutes?"

"Only if you move your hand off of there."

JJ laughed and rolled off of the bed taking the blankets with her.