Halloween Party

Two weeks had passed and Halloween was being celebrated that night. JJ, Emily, Penelope and Elle were all packed into the dorm setting up their costumes.

Emily was going as a devil.

Elle was going as cat women.

Penelope was going as a princess.

And JJ as Tinkerbell.

At eight the boys showed up at the apartment. Will for JJ, Aaron for Emily, Anderson for Elle and Derek for Penelope.

The group piled into a car and headed to the bowling ally.

JJ had smoked them all once again for the third game in a row.

"Why do we play if only Blondie wins?" Asked Derek.

"Because we hope she'll loose." Replied Elle.

"We should do something else?" Suggest Will.

"There is a club just down the street from here, we should head over!" Exclaimed Emily.

Emily had payed off the bouncer at the club.

They passed around a joint and downed their alcohol before they started dancing.

Grinding and bumping with the rest of the crowed JJ couldn't help but feel that tonight would have been better if Spencer had been there. Or even if they just watched movies at his place, or something else they both liked.

Aaron and Emily were making out on the dance floor, Derek and Penelope were dancing and JJ had lost sight of Anderson and Elle.

"Hey cher want another drink?"

"Sure Will" JJ replied taking another drag.

This wasn't like her, so get high or drink, even clubs weren't her scene. But something was off today. She and Spencer had been spending as much time as possible away from each other. And it was honestly killing her inside.

Weather it was the drugs or her subconsciouse, JJ took off out of the club and down the street.

Before she knew it she was knocking on Spencer's door.

"Isn't it a little late to be out trick or treating?" Spencer came to the door in only his pajama pants and a candy bowl.

"JJ? What's going on?"

"I can't stand being away from you Spence!" JJ whined

He chuckled softly and pulled JJ close to him.

"Nice costume by the way."

"You were supposed to be my Peter Pan... But I like the sexy half dressed looked better." The blonde purred.

"Alright I need to get you to bed before-" Reid began before JJ threw up on his carpet.

"Before that happens..."

JJ woke up the next morning in a strange bed. She rolled over and had her face impact against someone's soft bare chest. JJ bolted upright and looked over to find Spencer asleep next to her.

"Please...please tell me this isn't what I think JJ prayed as she lifted the blanket to find both her and Spencer fully dressed. Well Spencer in pajama pants and her self in her bra and panties wear a CalTech shirt over top.

"Nothing happened." Moaned Spencer as he rolled out of bed.

"Well don't you sound disappointed!" Snapped JJ.

"Sorry, next time I'll leave you in the hallway and not save your... great looking ass." Replied Spencer who was now starring at JJ as she got out of bed and headed to the kitchen in front of him.

"Paws off Spence." Laughed JJ.

A spice girls song started playing from the living room to which JJ recognized as Emily's ring tone.

"Spice girls?"

"Emily was never a fan so that's her ring tone."

JJ started digging around for her phone when Spencer came up behind her and started leading a trail of butterfly kisses down her neck.

"Hello?" JJ moaned.

"Sorry am I interrupting something?" Asked Emily.

"Nope not at all!" JJ responded a little too quickly as she was trying to hold in another moan as Spencers hands crept up the CalTech t-shirt.

"Well we just wanted to know where you were. Will said you took off last night and we all got a text from your phone saying you crashed at a friend's. Be I figured I check in the morning."

"Oh I'm fine don't worry, I'll be back later."

The girls hung up the phone not long after.

"Youre trying to get us caught!" Laughed JJ.

"You just need better control." Spencer whispered seductively.

His hands roamed farther up her shirt and attempted to unclasp her bra.

"We can't Spence... Not yet... Just give me sometime."

Spencer turned JJ around to face him and smiled.

"Take all the time you need."

JJ collected her things and threw on a pair of Spencer's sweat pants.

"I'll see you later then." Smiled JJ.

"I'll call later maybe we can do breakfast again?"

"Sounds great!" Chipped JJ. Spencer leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before she took off down the stairs and caught the bus back to the campus.