Judging Criteria📝

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

IMPORTANT: Judges reading oneshots and smut stories will use different judging criteria - it's hard to judge character development in a short story, so I made extra ones for it. You'll find the extra criteria at the end of this chapter!

Remember! Rule number one: Judge Fairly

To the Judges: Everyone deserves a chance of getting an honest review of their book - being fair means to be honest. Don't sugarcoat it if you think the story is not that good and don't make the authors feel small either - try to explain WHY you gave a certain rating, make the author understand your decisions.

It's about helping each other so that the writers are able to improve their writing! If you find yourself giving the book fairly low ratings - don't just make up some numbers to make them feel better. Instead, try explaining and giving them tips that could maybe help them with their next stories. Alright?

To the Authors: please don't be sad if your book doesn't get the rating you wished it would. The judges are working their best to give you an honest review - instead of being sad, try to understand their point and accept the advice they give you. After all, it could be useful!

Judging Criteria

1. Title [0/5]

2. Cover [0/10]

3. Description [0/10]

4. Grammar and Spelling [0/15]

5. Plot [0/20]

6. Flow/Coherence [0/10]

7. Character Development [0/10]

8. Writing Style [0/10]

9. Overall Enjoyment [0/10]

Short Review:

Total Points: [0/100]

I will leave a template in the comment line again so you can copy and paste it to wherever you want ->

The criteria will now be explained in detail. PLEASE READ! I don't want to have to explain this again, judges should judge the stories based on these questions. Don't just try and imagine something on your own.

1. Title [0/5]

Does the title fit the story, can you see why it was chosen? Is it interesting?