Update! (Please Read)

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Hey Guys! We've been getting a lot of participants, which I'm really happy about! I have a few informations that I'd like to share with you! If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the last comment line! 

1. Jungkook and Taehyung categories have been doing really well, we only need a few more participants there. Remember, even if the 'Official Participants' List says that every spot is taken, that there are two spots on the waiting list for every category. 

2. I've been also getting a lot of questions about the word count - it doesn't matter how many words you have in total! The only requirement is to have MORE than 7,000 words. If you have a story with more than 17,000 words, only the chapters which add up to 17,000 words will be judged.

3. As of now, you can all still update your chapters. Adding chapters is allowed throughout the WHOLE AWARDS! It doesn't matter if you add chapters or not! So feel free to update your story whenever you like! <3

4. I've decreased the Hyung Line slots from 15 to 9 participants, just because it's going pretty slow. Because of that, I also reduced the judge slots for those categories from 5 to 3 - therefore every judge will still read 3 stories, this hasn't changed. I've also decreased the OT7 category down to 9.

5. We need judges! As of now, theres only a few ones, especially in the Hyung ones. Min Yoongi and Short Stories have got no judges, even though the Short Story Participants are already up to 10! Jungkook and Smut judges are already full.

Tag people here who might be interested in judging or think about if you yourself would like to judge -> 

6. We also need Jimin, Hyung Line, OT7 and Smut category Participants!

Tag people here who might be interested in participating in those ->

If you have any questions now, please ask them here ->

(Please ask them here if you think it's something that could help others as well!)

Stay safe and keep writing!

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁