Army Quiz + Active Check!

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Hi! So, before we get into the 'game' I want to do a little active check - most of you have proved to be reading the chapters thoroughly and have commented beside their name in the participant's or judge's list. If you haven't done that already, do it now please! It's for me to see if I got your book right. 

Now, comment on the line which you belong to (if you are both a participant and a judge, it's enough if you comment on one of them!) if you participate in multiple categories, you can just choose one!

Participants

JJK ->

PJM ->

KTH ->

KNJ ->

KSJ ->

MYG ->

JHS ->

OT7 ->

SHORT STORY -> 

Judges:

JJK ->

PJM ->

KTH ->

KNJ ->

KSJ ->

MYG ->

JHS ->

OT7 ->

SHORT STORY -> 

Now, for the little Army Quiz! This time it's not competitive, I'm just really interested in you guys' history with BTS! Of course, you don't have to do it - I will put my answers into the comments as well! That way, we get to know each other a little better!

1. How and when did you discover BTS?

2. What is your favorite era?

3. Who was your first bias?

4. Who's your bias now?

5. Who's your bias wrecker?

6. Top 3 favorite BTS songs?

7. Favorite album?

8. Favorite MV?

9. Favorite Choreography?

10. Do you own BTS merch?

11. Does one of you share a birthday with one of the members?

12. Which member seems to have the most in common with you?

13. Realisticly speaking: who do you think you would get along with the best as a friend?

14. Do you celebrate their birthdays?

15. Have you ever been to a BTS concert?

16. Were there members that you confused at first because you weren't sure of their names yet?

17. What's the first song you ever heard of them?

18. Do you own photocards? If yes, what's your favorite one?

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Questions ->