Announcement!

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Just to give you guys a little update while we're waiting on some results and to check in with you, I decided to do a little update.

Currently, short stories and kth stories are being judged! for the jjk category, participants need to hand in their final word counts until this saturday, then that will start as well!

With this I remind every Jungkook participant to please send me the word count! You have until this Saturday, the 30th.

Those who've already done it don't have to do it again of course. It's just difficult to balance school work, my own judging (I'm judging in the short stories) and this award book all at once and it takes me a lot of effort and time to write to you repeatedly. Of course I trust you that you'll stick to the timeline but with both categories before, not all the authors sent in their word count on time.

I'm happy to announce that all the judge slots are filled! Now we just need a few more participants:) You can check out which categories need more participants in the "Categories" chapter!

One problem that occurred is that the smut category has only one participant so far. Do you have ideas how we could solve that issue? Should I put that one book into another category or does this book automatically win first place? I need your help on that decision!

For the last thing, I have a question that I'm really curious about! What is your favorite bts fancam? It can be from one member specifically or one from the whole group! Mine has to be the Yoongi Anpanman fancam where he's wearing that blue/purple shirt! 

I hope you're all still staying safe and healthy. For questions, don't hesitate to contact me!

Your host! <3

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

KTH JUDGES: You should hand in your filled out form until next Sunday, 7th. I've only gotten it from one judge so far. Should you need more time, please contact me.