GENERAL UPDATE

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a long time again and I apologize for that! For those who didn't see my announcement - I was and still am struggling with my mental health and have been taking time off media/electronics in hopes it would help! It's gotten a lot better but I'm still trying to be more present and not get overwhelmed with everything. And to those wondering why I felt the need to tell this to everyone: I just want you (the reader) to know that if you are someone suffering from mental health issues/anxiety, you're not alone. I promise it will get better, even if it's just baby steps at times. If you need someone to talk to, I'm only a message away. It might take me some time to reply but I promise I will listen.

Now, onto the award stuff! To be honest, I did never imagine that it would take this long for awards to end - I know that part of it is my fault because I chose to host very detailed and time consuming awards but still.. Because I've been dying to get these over with (don't get me wrong, I love interacting with you all and reading your stories, but it's just always this pressure in my head because I know I still have to finish something), I've decided to just go through with all of the judgings. 

That means that even if there are only 5 stories in a category instead of 9 or 15, the judging process will begin now. I will upload the infos one day and then the next day the upload will be with the next category and their infos.  I hope this isn't too confusing. If you are a participant or judge, you WILL get a message to inform you about it. So you get the update and a message - which should make everything clear. If you happen to have questions though, feel free to always ask! 

If you feel like you don't have enough time for judging, please tell me and I'll happily extend the deadline!

Please stay safe everyone

your host xx

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁