THANK YOU!

(please read if you've participated as a judge or author)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! 

....for being so patient with me while i figure out life

....for all being understanding and helpful

....for participating in the award games i loved!

....for participating in these awards in general!

There were a lot of people on the way who stopped messaging me back or who dropped out and while that was annoying if i didn't know about it, i can also understand. life gets busy and things get in the way and now that i've experienced it myself i can hardly be mad about it. 

I wanted these awards to be over with especially for the sake of all participants who have been waiting on the results patiently. 

These awards have been in the making for over a YEAR now, which is incredible. THANK YOU to everyone who stuck around and waited. 

You've all been incredible!

While I enjoyed organizing this, I won't ever make awards myself again - or if i do, they won't be this intricate. 

I will stay on this platform though, to not only continue writing my stories (hopefully) but to also interact with you all further. Now that reading stories is not a "duty" anymore, I can find time to read some of your guys' books! I'm excited. 

I ended up judging a few books myself and my personal first place goes to persona_13 with "Midnight Kiss". It's a book I have fresh in my mind since I just read it so maybe give it a read too!

There were plenty of good books in these awards and I'm so looking forward to reading them all. If i have recommendations along the way, I will let you know in my conversations:)

All the winning books are in the description of this book, as well as on a dedicated reading list on my profile. If you can't find some of them, they've probably been deleted along the way.

If you still have prizes open, I didn't forget you, don't worry. I'm slowly working on those:) 

A special thanks to Dragon_Kitara! You know why. And for those who don't: basically they ended up judging well over 30 books for me while I was struggling with finding all the lost judges along the way. If you want to thank someone, thank Dragon_Kitara!

This is everything. 

Thank you to everyone who participated and made this so easy. I've really, genuinely enjoyed it. 

As always, stay safe! 

Your host, ima <3