Short Stories Judging Round 2

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

I'm excited to announce that all the Short Stories have been approved for Round 2 Judging! Since we don't have to wait on any word counts, we can immediately start with the judging!

For the participants that means that you can still update your story but please don't change the already existing ones and don't change your cover or description until Monday, 1st February or until further notice! 

Here we go! The Short Story judges will find their assigned books here. You'll find all the books in a reading list on my (kth__armyy) profile, just like all the other participant's books.

Participants, please follow your assigned judges now. Judges, don't start judging before the author does not follow you. If you find that someone's not following you, contact me please.

Because they are short stories, please please please read the whole story! That's the only way it is fair.

If you ever feel like judging's too much for you to do, don't hesitate to contact me.

JUDGES: Remember to use the corresponding judging criteria. On the chapter "judging criteria" when you scroll down, you'll find modified criteria for the short stories - it wouldn't be fair to review them based on the criteria of long stories. You'll be using the one with the 50 points total.

JUDGE HONESTLY BUT NOT TOO HARSH AND NOT TOO SOFT. I will be able to know if a story has an unrealistic high or low score!

Please write something in the comments next to your name so I see that you're active and have read this.

Here we go:

Judge: kimtaesha_7 

1. "Make it Right" by lollyfluff 

2. "Hope You Like That" by Armlinkgurl2908 

3. "Sweet Cheeks" by izzah_fiza 

Judge: Ana_2504 

1. "One of Them" by lil_sugarcubie 

2. "Spring" by idyllickook 

3. "A Bitter Goodbye" by Taehyunique_Taereen 

Judge: Mrs_Namnam 

1. "Made For Each Other" by MaimunaDyuti 

2. "Don't Talk" by sweetu_23 

Judge: oddella 

1. "From Cold Boy to Psycho Beast" by I_Am_Ur_Daddy 

2. "Fateful" by November__Bae 

3. "Little Sparkles" by _arushiganla 

Judge: kth__armyy 

1. "Lost and Found" by -ANGELKIM- 

2. "Solo Performance" by KimLunaRJ2 

3. "Wish Upon" by taesticless7 

4. "The Missing Article" by Nefelibatas_world 

Please submit your results until Monday, 1st February. If you need more time let me know asap!

Good judging! <3

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Questions ->