✨Kim Seokjin WINNERS!✨

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

I'm overjoyed to announce that I've gotten all the judging scores and therefore can announce the winners of the ksj category! I

I'm very sorry that this has taken so long - between battling with my depression and schoolwork (we had finals for 3 weeks rn) I didn't always find time to interact with you on here. I am very sorry.

There were a lot of participants and even though some left the awards or new ones came in, it was a very nice experience! Before I announce the winners, I kindly ask you to not be upset or sad if your story didn't win this time...

There were no bad scores and a lot of the stories are around the 70-80 mark point out of 100! These are amazing results, regardless of the fact if you're a winner or not, so you can be proud of yourself!

I want to thank the participants for taking part in this "journey" with me and trusting me with the whole process. I will keep following all of you and am exited for updates of your stories! <3

There will be a reading list for the winners, where all category winners will be placed. As for now, the other reading lists will stay the same, eventually, after the award show is over, I will merge them all into one and title it something like "2021 Bangtan Awards Participants"!

Now, finally on to the part you've all been waiting for.

I will not publish the individual reviews - if you are a participant in this category, you can write me a message and I will send it to you individually if you are interested in the feedback, that the judges gave you! <3

Before I announce the winners some more information: If you are a winner, please look at the chapter "Prizes" and then you can message me telling me if you want to claim all the prizes or which ones you want specifically! I will NOT reach out to you - if you want a prize, it's your job to message me!

Now onto the winners!

Third place scored, with amazing 84 points....

The story Be my Cook by Mrs_Namnam !

For second place we have....

Your man, Jin by oneimaginator  ! The story scored amazing 87 points!

And now for first place in this KSJ category..... With amazing 90 points!

Film out by wineisredder !

Congratulations!! I look forward to reading your stories! <3

Stay safe

your host x

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁