Important

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Hey! It's been a while since you've heard from me again! I've been passively active on here, just accepting the slow incoming new participants and organizing the judging process! I hope you're all doing well.

As mentioned in a lot of previous chapters, I kindly ask you to inform me when you change your username. Most of you have been doing it and for that I'm very very thankful. 

However, there's a few that didn't inform me. Maybe you're wondering why such a minor thing has such big importance: well, if for example I want to announce the winners or something important and I tag you (your old username) you won't get the notification and no one else can visit your profile. 

It is hard for me to manage the awards while also trying to figure out the new usernames. It's not enough if you post it on your announcement board - I will not see it there. I don't have time to check all the announcements - I get about 200 a day.

If I'm trying to check up on a story with the username and can't find it, it takes me about 2 minutes to find the new one. However, if it's a judge that I'm looking for it can take me up to 20 minutes because I have to go through all the comments and my inbox trying to find someone who changed their name. 

Now, I kindly ask you to all inform me, if you change your username. 

In this line (only if you changed your username during these awards) you can comment your old username. This helps me to organize everything again. If you informed me about it and I updated the "Official Participants" or "Official Judges" list with your new username, you don't have to comment again.

If you decide to change your username again, you can message me directly. This chapter/update is only for those who have changed their usernames as of now.

I would really appreciate if you could remember this as it is a lot of work otherwise. I hope you understand.

As always, stay safe xx

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁