Rules for Judges

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

I'm guessing that the people who read this are thinking about participating! Please read the rules carefully - I won't be explaining things in the comments that can be answered by reading these rules.

Rules for Judges

1. You must follow the host's account - this one: kth__armyy

For the time being, every participant needs to follow it. I put in a lot of work, I kind of see this as "repayment" :)

2. You don't need experience to be a judge.

3. Judge fairly.

4. If any participant tries to bribe you, please tell me.

5. You can judge if you submitted a book, just not in the category that you are participating with your story in. Judging is allowed in four different categories max. (if I feel the need to expand this due to small amounts of judges, I will let you know)

6. Every judge is required to VOTE on every chapter of the books they are assigned. (not this award book.) This is something I haven't seen a lot of award shows do, but it ensures that the authors do get something out of this - regardless if they're the winners in the end.

7. Your password is the first two letters of your bias' name and the first two letters of your favorite bts song - for example: bias = yoongi, favorite song = life goes on || password = yoli

(Sorry that it is kind of complicated, I just don't want participants to copy whatever they see in the comments before theirs - everyone should read the rules)

8. The forms must be filled correctly and if the host asks you to redo it or change something, please listen. Forms that aren't correct and where the user doesn't respond to me, will not be accepted.

9. Add this book to your public reading list to make sure that you are notified whenever there is an update. Make sure to check the book from time to time to see if I mention you or such.

10. Judging in this book will mean that you're going to write a short review for each book you judge.

Time to tag people you think might be interested in joining! ->

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Ask questions here ->