CHAPTER 38

In Accident Spot

This chapter has intimate scenes.if you feel uncomfortable this.then you can skip those part

Vansh was behaving like a mad person.

Vansh:No Riddhima No.You can't leave me.Wake up...

One of guards bring bottle of water & give to vansh.

Vansh throw few drops of water her face.Riddhima start getting conscious.She slowly open her eyes.

Riddhima:V...va..vansh

Vansh just hug her tight & cry.He kiss her whole face.Then kiss her lips to assure himself she is okay.

Riddhima:Mein theek hun vansh.

Vansh didn't say anything just hold her close him & Sniff in her neck.
Sniffing her Scent to believe that she is okay & She is with him.

Angre:Bose I think we should take them to doctor.Bhabhi & Sejal both are injured.

Aryan:you are Right

Saying that he pick up Sejal & go toward car.

But vansh was sitting in the same position & Starring Riddhima.Angre shook him.

Angre:Boss get up.we need to take bhabhi to doctor.

Vansh didn't say anything just pick up in his arms in bridal style & go toward the car.

In VR Mansion

Everyone was doing preparing for barsi Pooja.Suddenly thali fall from chanchal hand's & She scream in horror.

Chanchal:hey bhagwan

At first they look Chanchal & then the way she was looking.Everyone was shocked Apart from Rudra.

They saw Vansh & Aryan carrying Riddhima & Sejal.Both of them was injured & their was wapper with bandage.

Vansh & Aryan came inside with in both of them.They make them sit in sofa comfortably.Dadi Sit beside them & caresses their forehead.

Ishani:What is this.Why they both in this Condition.Bhai,Aryan,Angre speak up.

Dadi:yah sab kaise ho aa

Siya:Why you guys are quite?Answer us

Vansh & Aryan was quite.Then Angre speak up.

Angre:Actually..

Then Angre tell them what happened & everyone was shocked.

Dadi:Tum donon baj gaye.
Sejal:Huh..what

Dadi:I mean Thank God tum donon baj Gaya.

Angre:Bhabhi got injury in Forehead & her right leg but it's not that much serious.
Aur Sejal also got injury in Forehead & Back side of her right shoulder.Apart this both them got scratches in Back.
But doctor said it's heal soon if they both of them take medicines on time & proper bed rest.