CHAPTER 32

After getting ready Riddhima go to towards Living Area.When She was stairs.She saw everyone sit in mattress & some puja was going on.

Riddhima:Strange ghar mein puja hai.aur mujhe is bare main kisi ne nahin bataya.

Then she come down & go towards puja place.She saw Vansh is doing havan.She notice everyone face & they have no expression in their face apart from Sejal.

Looking at sejal face she become confused.Because she look like controling his temper & She'll be start crying now or then.When she reach near of them.

She was shocked & she feels she saw some living nightmare.

Everyone's Look

She saw Ragini picture keep front of havan with flower Garland &Vansh doing her shradh puja

After seeing this she was having breathing problem.she close her eyes try to divide her mind.She was whispering in low to herself.

Riddhima:No no this can't be true.She is alive & absolutely okay.She can't die.it just a nightmare.It is only a bad dream.
Don't think about Riddhima don't thing about it.Think about the happy memories.Which you have with your loved ones.

She try recalled those memories which she spent with her family,with her Siblings,With Vansh,with her bhabhi,With her Aru Shona and her friends.

Meanwhile vansh finish the puja & he saw Riddhima standing near of stairs with tensed face.So he go near of Riddhima & keep his hand in her shoulder.

So he go near of Riddhima & keep his hand in her shoulder

She open her eyes with jerk.Vansh quickly hold face & Caressing in relaxing motion

Vansh:Relex.What happened.are you okay.why are sweating so much Riddhima.

Riddhima weeps her sweat of forehead & try to become normal.

Riddhima:Nothing.I'm fine

Vansh:You must be thinking why I'm doing all those things this all of suddenly.
So that you can make yourself believe that Ragini & her story is end for me hamesha ke liye.