CHAPTER 56

IN VR MANSION
IN WASHROOM

From the time vansh saw that video of Riddhima.He was feeling restless & rage inside of him.In all this he throwing things.He take off his coat & throw it in corner of room.He was burning & his heart was burning.He open bottle of whiskey & drink whole in one go.

But still it couldn't make calm or give him peace.
Because he himself force to leave her only peace and solace to go away from himself.Then how he can find peace.

At last he go to washroom & drowning himself in under water fill tub.He himself don't know what he was doing?

Vansh close his eyes to be calm but that Diwali night flash's come front him.Which make him breathless & couldn't stay under of water.He come out of water & grasping for breath.Suddenly he feel defeated.Vansh lean slab of tub & close his eyes.

Two drop of tears fell from his eyes.Suddenly he feel someone caressing his face softly & this work on his burning heart like ice.

Dil yeh Tere Bina
manta hi nahin
kuchh bhi Tere Siva
manta hi nahin

Vansh open his eyes & Shocked seeing concerned Riddhima who was smiling at him but her eyes was full of tears.

Vansh:Riddhima

Still looking beautiful in light Pink shimmer Saree.She winced when she see injury of his hand.

Tu zaroori sa hai
ab to har Hal mein

Riddhima:why Vansh Why you are hurting yourself?

Vansh look at her sadly

Iske ke aage Koi
Rasta hi nahin
Tujh mein fanaa kar
do meri zindagi

Vansh:it nothing front of the pain I give you.You was right I'm haiwaan, I'm.But I need you.I can't take this anymore please take it away.

Is ishq mein Marjawan
kuch bhi kasam se KarJawan
Had se bhi guzarjawan
Kuchh bhi kasam se Kar Jawa
Ooooooo..

Riddhima didn't say anything only keep looking at him smiling with tearful eyes.Riddhima cup one side of his face & said

Riddhima:But it was you who said you don't need me.who break us and let us separated from each other.

Aaram de Dil ko mere
mere pass as
Mar Marke
ji Raha Hun
Meri Sun Le sadaa

Vansh cup her backside of her head & pull close to him.
Vansh:please

Mehsooa Kar tu bhi
mujhko Jara