CHAPTER 44

In upper floor
Living Area

What the f***
Ronnie was shock to see Sejal.Sejal smirks at him.

Sejal:Surprise Surprise.what happened Mr bol bachchan.Zor ka jhatka jorose lagana.

Sejal start walking around him circle with gun.

Sejal:Tum he kya laga.tum VR Mansion mein aaoge.
FIR vansh Rai Singhania aur Hum sab ki naak ke nichese riddhima per attack
karoge.
Apne aapko Mughal-e-Azam aur humko anarkali samajhte ho kya bae.

Ronnie:What..

Sejal:Oh god.It is Govinda sir's dialogue.But of course tumhen kaise Bata hoga.

If you got some time from doing planning and plotting to kill riddhima tabhi to Bata hoga Na.

When sejal was busy to talking.Ronnie was about run but sejal pull the carpet & Ronnie fell down with thud.Sejal was laughing seeing his condition

Sejal:Tcchh so sad.but you know what I'm not sad for you at all.Because this your real place you bloody f***

Ronnie get up & about to launch at sejal.but before that Angre & 3 more guards come there & point gun at him

Sejal:hands up and knees down.hey you Mr guard come & tie his hands.

Aur tu kamine Zarasa bhi move kiya na toh Tere peasize brain ko shoot kar dungi.
Because mein ridhima nahin hun.She thinks before do anything.But main pahle karti hun FIR sochati hun.

Guard come there & about tie him.but Ronnie push that guard & run outside.

Angre:you idiots ek kam bhi theek se nahin hota Tum logose.

Sejal:inko bad mein dekh lena.for now it's very important to catch him let go.

They run behind him.Sejal was having difficults run in saree.

so she open the saree throw behind and same time also Aryan also came there.That saree fell in his face.

Aryan:What the hell

he become shock & look front and saw sejal.He called her but she gone from there.sejal saw Ronnie & shoot him on his right leg.

Sejal:Bullseye

which make Ronnie weak but still he was running.Angre & Aryan was totally shocked seeing sejal dabanggwale raftaar & shooting skills.Suddenly someone Pull him inside of storeroom.

Sejal:where are hell he just disappear.

Sejal & Angre was looking from him.Aryan was confused seeing them tensed.

Aryan:Someone will tell me what the hell is happening.

Sejal:Anger you explain him everything.I'm going to that side to search him.

Saying that sejal go opposite direction and Angre explain him.

everything.After that Aryan also start searching Rocky.

Sejal,Angre & Meenakshi's looks.
(Other was in same clothes in karva chauth)