CHARACTER SKETCH/INTRODUCTION PART 2

Before start reading please listen this mashup..😏

1/ARHAN SINGH SISODHIYA

Most handsome and bravest man ever you can saw.he was Elder son SISODIYA royal family & also was to be yuvraj of devghar state.

Being belong from Royal family he still chose to become ETF officer.decided to servers country & protect his country.

He transfer all property and power to his younger brother.So that he can severs his country & can teach a lesson those who try harm his country and country people.

For his country he gives his life.like his son he also love madly only one women & married to her.

he was father 3 children.Abhay,Ragini,Riddhima.He used to love his all children including Sejal also.

But Riddhima & Ragini used his stars of her eyes.both of them was like Daddy's girl.
But Because of some evils people's Conspiracy he couldn't see his children grow up & get separate from them.

2/MRINAL ARHAN SINGH SISODHIYA

She was Elder daughter of hasnandani family & Wife of Arhan.

Elder daughter in law SISODIYA Royal family &was to be yuvrani of Devghar state.

She was beautiful & fearless.She never support wrong thing & always take stand against worng.

She was fall love with ARHAN in first sight.She was blessed with both beauty & brain.Her children also got the same gens from her & ARHAN.

For MRINAL her family, husband & Children  Abhay,Ragini,Riddhima was her everything

But because one conspiracy she & Arhan lost they life and separate from from children.

3/ABHAY SINGH SISODHIYA

One of the Handsome man of town,Successful businessman.He is Elder son of Arhan & MRINAL.New Yuvraj/King of SISODIYA Royal family & Devghar State.he is father of very beautiful daughter Arravaya.

Elder brother of Ragini,Sejal & Riddhima

He owns Many prestigious Hotels & resorts around the world.He is hot,Shewd,Cunning & Arrogant for world.