CHAPTER 49

IN RIDDHIMA & VANSH ROOM

Vansh hand was bleeding unstoppably.vansh pour alcohol in her wound & hiss in pain.Then he look around and saw blood drops was in all over floor.

Vansh:before Riddhima saw this.I need to hid this.Otherwise she will ask too many questions.

Suddenly door of their room open & Riddhima come inside.She didn't notice blood & keep feet on that.

She was about fall but vansh catch her hand & make her stand.Riddhima look down gasped seeing blood.

Riddhima:Blood yeh blood Kahan se..
Her eyes fall in vansh's hand & shout horror.

Riddhima:Vansh..

Riddhima hold vansh hand & ask.

Riddhima:Vansh what happened to you.First sit here.

She make him sit in bed & bring First Aid Box.Also scolding him for being careless.

Riddhima:How did you got such deep injury.Shouldn't you called doctor.you are very careless vansh.You always take care of everyone.But you didn't take care of yourself.Show me.
Riddhima start do his dressing & Vansh was starring Riddhima with pain & love.

Vansh POV
I think I should tell everything to Riddhima...
His thoughts got broke by Riddhima's panic voice.

Riddhima:tumhe thodi si bhi chut leti hai toh.mujhse bardas nahin hota.how this happen vansh.
Apne liye na sahi atlest for me can't you take care yourself and be little careful.

Riddhima was carefully weeping blood from his hand.

Riddhima:Vansh I'm asking you something.how this happened?

Vansh:Wine bottle fall from my hand & when I start cleaning piece of glasses toh hath mein lag Gaya

Riddhima:Are you mad.There is staff for do this.Atlest you should call me

Vansh:Tum aati Kya?

Riddhima:What kind of questions is this.off course I'll
Agar tum kabhi kisi musibat/problem mein hogi to I'll definitely come for you.

to save you,to protect you.No matter what happen or what will be circumstances between us

Saying that she concentrate do his dressing.After tie the bandage she take his injured hand in her hand carefully & kiss it.

Riddhima:Vansh I'll never hurt you because chute tumhen lagti hai na lekin dard mujhe hota hai.Atlest not intentionally

Vansh:but you are hurting me by Shade your those tears.

Vansh weep her tears with his fine hand.

Riddhima:I'll bring haldi wala dudh for you.it help to heal you wound.
Vansh nod at her & Riddhima leave from there.