CHAPTER 55

IN SEJAL'S ROOM

Abhay,Ariya & Sejal was in serious talk.Suddenly they heard Arravya's loud crying screaming.Before they understand anything Arravya barged inside sejal room behind her Two royal attendance staff also come runningly.

Arravya was looking scared & frighten.As if she saw something terrible.Arravya was crying so much it was hard to understand why she is crying.Arravaya run towards Abhay & start pulling him.
She try to say something but because of hiccups they couldn't understand anything.

Abhay look at royal attendance & ask them why arravya is crying like this.They also don't know anything.Before they could say anything else.

Arravya jerkingly pull Abhay's kurta & make him knee down.Arravya eyes were puffy red & tears was leaking more.which make them scared & breaking their hearts.Abhay hug Arravya & caress her hair to back softly.

Ariya & Sejal also knees down beside Abhay & about to ask Arravya reason of her crying.But he gesture them to not ask her anything.Abhay pull Arravya in his lap & weep her tears.

He embrace her tightly yet soothingly & make her drink water.then In soft hushed voice ask her.

Abhay:Sshh bas bas mere baccha.I'm right here with you?What happen to my Doll?Why are you crying?

In Between ragging insteady breathing Arravya said something which they didn't expect.They blood turn into Cold.

Arravya:Dad..save.. Riddhima  bua..She..in...pool..& drowning.no response....ahhh

That's it.They mind went blank.Only Arravya's words was Enoching their ear.Arravya voice bring them back.

Arravya:Dad..

Abhay's Brain start working & signaling him to go Riddhima's room.He place Arravya to Ariya's lap & Run towards Riddhima's room with Sejal.

Ariya also run behind them & after Leaving Arravya with female royal attendance.

IN RIDDHIMA'S ROOM

When Abhay & Sejal reach in RIDDHIMA'S ROOM.Riddhima was already immersed in pool water.She was floating in like paper.Abhay run & jump in pool.Behind him Sejal also jump in water.Abhay swim & Hold Riddhima's hand.Then bring her outside of help Sejal.

They make her lay in floor & Sejal putting pressure on Riddhima's stomach to bring excess water.Abhay was rubbing her hand & legs to stop get it cold.

Sejal:Wake up.You can't do this too us
Saying that she put more pressure on her stomach few times more & finally Riddhima throw up water & cough badly.

Abhay couldn't handle anymore and he hug Riddhima.