CHAPTER 47

This part have lot of violence and fighting scenes if anyone uncomfortable with this he or she can give this part

IN MEENAKSHI'S ROOM

Ishani came inside of Meenakshi's room & she didn't notice that vansh and angre wasn't behind her

Ishani came inside of Meenakshi's room & she didn't notice that vansh and angre wasn't behind her.But two unknown persons sneak inside.

She go toward locker & wear hand gloves on her right hand which Meenakshi's handprint.Then ishani keep her hand on locker screen & locker got opened.

Ishani quickly start searching for those papers.which can proof vansh as criminal.

In the process she found Meenakshi's properties & investments details which make her shock to core.Because it's worth of thousand crores.

Ishani:damn she has lot of wealth still she want more what a greedy bit..with proofs.I'll destroy this also.

She keeps those papers aside & again start searching for proofs.after searching lot finally ishani found those proofs.

Ishani:Yes finally got it.Meenakshi now you're finished.

When ishani was busy checking those proofs.Someone come behind her & run his fingers in ishani's back Lustfully.

Because suddenly touch she got scared.She turn quickly and saw Adam who giving her dirty smirks.Ishani become angry & scream top her lungs.

Ishani:How dare you to touch me you fu..r

Adam smile like stupid hearing ishani

Adam:Uff baby your this attitude is making me more carzy for you.

I want you as my Queen.Because you have all quality to become my Queen.

Just say yes to become my queen.I'll lay whole World weath on you feet.

Ishani:Shut up you old pervert Fu..r.You think I'm some random bimbo.

Whom you can show off your money & she come running your arms huh.I'm Ishani Rai Singhania.

I have thousand times more money & weath then you bast...

Adam:I thought you make mine with your wish.but you're forcing me to make you mine Forceful.

Saying that Adam start walking towards Ishani & start open his shirt buttons.
Seeing this Ishani got scared she was walking backward

Ishani:What are you doing.Stop don't come close to me otherwise.

Adam:OTHERWISE WHAT babes.

Ishani take out gun from her back & Aim towards Adam.

Ishani:Otherwise I'll shoot you.
Hearing ishani Adam laughed hard as if she cracked a joke.