CHAPTER 26

In Home Temple

Everyone was there & Waiting for for Riddhima.But she isn't coming.Vansh was feeling restless.

Vansh(in mind):Why I'm feeling like this.As if something going happened very bad.

Chanchal:Where is this Riddhima. uski vajahse puja ka muhurt nikala jaraha hai.

Dadi:beta where is Riddhima & Why isn't coming down.Is everything okay.

Vansh:Yes Dadi everything is okay.I think you should start the pooja.
she will come.

Aunpriya:But Vansh according to the custom both of you have to perform aarti.because both of you are newly married couple.Hai na mummyji.

Dadi:Yes Vansh & she has to do your Vijay tilak also.

Vansh:Dadi in that case Ishani & Angre do the aarti & Vijay tilak.They are also newly married couple na

Dadi:But

Vansh:please Dadi

Dadi:as your wish
They start the aarti.
.
Vansh (in mind):Where are you Riddhima.Why I'm feeling that you aren't okay.I need to check her.
He silently left from there & go towards room.

In Riddhima Vansh's room

Sejal was talking with Ariya in phone & Crying

Sejal:bhabhi Riddu isn't in her room.

Ariya:I told you na that I saw in camera.That one masked man was carrying Riddhi on his shoulder & bring her out from her room.
Then go towards backdoor.

Now listen to me carefully.go towards backdoor try to find her there.Also don't forget to keep your gun with you & use it when it's necessary okay.

Aur called Vansh also.But don't tell him that someone take Riddhima away.

Sejal:Why

Ariya:Because if you told him that he will definitely ask that how you know this.

So tell him that you came to the room & you saw things was shattered & Riddhi was missing.okay.

Sejal:I hope She is okay.I'm feeling so scared for her bhabhi.I fall to protect her.

Ariya:Sejal Are you forgetting that from which family you & Riddhi belong.

We are Sisodiya's Sejal.We never defeat & we fight till our last breath.You have to fight for Riddhima & save her.

Sejal:Yes I can't accept defeat.I'll save her.

Ariya:Now move fast sejal & stay connected with me though Bluetooth

Sejal run in her room take out her gun & Bluetooths.

She put her Buletooth in ear & keep her gun in waist.She go towards backdoor & called Vansh.

In stairs

Vansh was in stairs when he got call from sejal.Then he notice that sejal also didn't come for aarti.he pick the call.

Vansh:Hello sejal where are you?are with R..

Sejal:Riddhima is Missing Vansh Bhai.She isn't in her room.
I was gone to your room to called her her for aarti.