Chapter 18: Oh no!

Belle's POV:

A week passed. A horrible week. I wasn't eating or sleeping properly. I was tired. Nights passed by me crying and regretting what I did.

I only saw Dante once. At our office with another woman. They were laughing and discussing something. So I was that easy to forget?

Don't blame him you ruined everything. He has every right to be with anyone who he wants but that doesn't mean that it can't hurt me.

Today there is an important and we are both needed there. I don't if I am ready to face him.

I get ready and left.

***
I was on my way to the conference room when I felt dizzy. I lean on the nearest wall closing my eyes taking deep breaths.

You are fine it's going to be alright.

I make my way again to the conference room. Apparently I am late. I go to my seat after greeting with everyone. Dante acts so cold toward me not even saying a simple hello. So much of business partners.

I grab a cup of water and drink some with shaky hands. What's wrong with me?

Soon it was my turn to speak I stand making my way to the head of the table.

What was I about to say? I feel dizzy again.

"Ma'am are you ok? You seem awfully pale." One of our clients says. I nod. But before I can do any other thing I pass out.

***

I open my eyes in Dantes arms. My head on his chest. He was sitting on the couch in my office with me in his arms.

I was too tired to do anything but holding his jacket suit.

"Are you alright?" He asks worried. I nod.

"I will call the doctor." He says. I shake my head.

"I am just tired. How long was I out?" I ask.

"Fifteen minutes. You scared everyone." He says.

"Sorry. What happened to the meeting?" I ask.

"Stefano is handling it." He says I nod.

"Go and join them I will be fine." I say.

"Shhh." He says and starts rubbing my back soon I fall asleep in his arms.

****

I wake up in Dantes room but Dante is no where to be seen. I get up take a shower, brush my teeth and wear a dress that I have here.

I go out Dante is in the dining room eating breakfast I join him in silence.

"Thanks for yesterday." I say. He nods.

We go to work together in silence.

When we reached our floor I exist the elevator with Dante and Lia rushes to him.

"Sir I made you lasagna." She says. I wanted to roll my eyes but the smell made me feel nauseous. One minute I am staring at the lasagna the next I am throwing up. I throw up everything I've ate.

"That's it you need to visit a doctor as soon as possible." Dante says with a worried expression as I exit the bathroom. He was talking to Lia.

"It's fine." I say and smile walking back to my office.

A week passed and I was everything but ok. My aunt was back and being terrified is an understatement for how I feel. On top of that I can't even stomach a fucking biscuit.