Chapter 14: Love him!

Belle's POV:

A month passed a great month actually. The best month of my life.
We visited many places like Amalfi, Verona, Siena, San Gimignano and...

Right now we are at Florence. I am sitting by the window looking at the city while wearing Dantes shirt.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks as he enters the room.

"Nothing." I say and shake my head.

He comes to me and cages me between his arms.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod and gulp cause he is so close to me I can clearly see his handsome feature. I stare at his lips then his eyes. Then his sweet lips. A blush appears on my face. I bring a hand up trying to push him away.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asks amused. I shake my head. He looks at my lips and then it happened.

We kissed. It's not like it's our first time or we hadn't done it the past month it's actually opposite we did it many times but these days I feel excited for it.

My legs around his waist my hands around his neck and his hand under my shirt and the other one behind my neck. He carries me to the bed. I help him undress. Soon I was a moaning mess.

"Tomorrow we are going to visit my parents." He says. My head was on his chest.

"What? Your parents?" I ask.

"Yes they live here." He says.

"Um should I really come? I mean what if they don't like me? Umm my father doesn't have a good reputation you kn..." I was saying but he cuts me off.

"Yes and they will like you and they won't care about you fathers reputation." He says. I nod.

"Dante how do I look?" I ask. I was trying some clothes on. We should be there in an hour and I still don't know what to wear. Since yesterday that Dante told me well I felt weird. I was kinda excited meeting a real family. Were they broken like mine? Were they supportive and in love? It's his father harsh?

I talked about many things with Dante. About his friends, memories, experiences and exes but not much about his family. I know that he has a younger sister and an older brother and that his older brother is out of the country. Oh I met his father once but it was a meeting so it doesn't count.

"Belle just choose one please. Please. Just stop asking and choose one already. You know what wear the white one." He says I nod and did as I was told.

"Come on let's go." He says. I nod and follow him.

"Don't be stressed and say whatever you want. Don't filter yourself and feel comfortable." He says I nod. We arrived after half an hour drive.

"Welcome." A maid opens the door.

His mansion is indeed beautiful.

"Hi welcome." A middle aged woman says. She is so stylish and gorgeous.

"Hi." Dante says. She embraces Dante.

"I missed you." She says as she rubs his back. I stand next to them waiting for her to notice me.

"Oh hi." She says.