Chapter 11: Burnt

Belle's POV:

Three weeks passed. My father was bluffing about checking the effects of the pill on me. I pretend to take them and he believes. I stay away as far as possible from my aunt. Skipping dinners at home, sleeping early, going to work before they wake up and stuff like this.

I was about to leave when I heard my father.

"Bella I am going to an important trip for my business. I will be gone for nearly a month or two. You better respect your aunt while I am gone." He says. I nod and leave.

My day at work was boring. Dante
isn't always here like his first months he is also spending time in his other companies. I still don't know what am I to him. We still have our friends with benefit thing.

I go back home. My aunt opens the door for me and there is no maids, weird. Four guards are beside her.

"Welcome I was waiting for you." She says with a smirk.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well you know that I hate you don't you? I hated how you behaved toward me all this time and stayed quiet. But now that your father is gone is the best time to show you the consequences." She says with an evil smirk. I shake my head.

"No you can not do this." I say.

"Oh watch me puttana." She says. She is going to kill me. I am sure. I am completely sure. And it's going to be a hurtful one.

She ran my fathers gang for a month and her way of torturing was the worst in the whole country. Rumors spread that she is the devil himself. She was worse than all those ruthless gangsters. What makes her way of killing sadistic is that she doesn't simply kill but plays and tortures her pray.

I turn around to run away but somethings smashs against my head so hard that I pass out.

I open my eyes and immediately close it. The sun is burning me. Literally burning me. My hands are closed so tight that I can feel the rope in my flesh. My hands are closed to my feet from behind and my hands are burning as well. Why? Cause I am in three fucking tires.

She put me in a three fucking tires with closed hands and feet in the middle of the desert. None of the lessons that I learned did make me ready for this.

I can't believe she did this to me. The sun is burning my skin and the tires are so fucking hot. My skin that is in contact with the tire is burning. She is burning me alive.

There is no building around here. No fucking soul. I look inside of the tier and notice something. A note.

"Dear Bella

Hope you enjoy your day in this adorable desert. Isn't it lovely?
As much as I tried, burning you alive
wasn't enough for me. So I drugged you. A lovely drug that I made myself for you. It will cause you pain that much that you can't even stand.
Hope you enjoy your pain and have a hard death. Ti odio. Ciao puttana.

I close my eyes as a tear escapes my eye. So this is going to be how I die. A wave of pain attacks me and I scream in pain. I scream for all the things I've been through. I scream for this endless pain.

Dante's POV:

I was in my office working when Lia enters. She gives me my files.