Chapter 7: Fuck him!

Belle's POV:

A week passed. I tried to stay out my fathers way. Staying at work as late as possible. Skipping meals. My bruises got better but not completely.

I did a research on Dante and figured out that he has a girlfriend. He is a player but he stayed with her because of her fathers reputation. A perfect relationship for me to ruin.

I have a perfect plan. I called her girlfriend from our company's phone and told her that I am Dantes secretary and to come here so he could take her out for diner. She asked why can't they meet at the restaurant or why isn't he picking her up. I simply reply that today when he came at the company his car stops working but he didn't want to ruin the date so asked her to drive them both.

She was happy and excited, poor creature. She asked for him and I told her he is in a meeting. Sure I stuttered but she doesn't know me or the reason that I stuttered.

Then when Dante was at the restroom I picked his phone I know his password cause I saw him entering it once. Sue me for being a nosy creature. I texted her about tonight and how excited I aka Dante is and she replied fast thank god I deleted the messages.

I put his phone down and was about to exit when he entered.

"What are you doing in my office?" He asks.

"Looking for you." I reply. Half true.

"Well why?" He asks.

"I wanted to ask you to come to my office so we could talk about something." I say.

"Why can't we talk here?" He asks. Cause I have to tell Lia something.

"Cause I want to show you some files." I say. Kinda true.

"Just bring them here." He says and seats.

"Ok." I reply. I go out Lia is sitting behind her desk.

"Umm if someone comes named Giuseppina show her to the room without entering yourself." I say. She nods.

"Don't worry I don't like to come there when you are in there." She says.

"I am glad to here that." I say.

I take the files to his office. Talking about them for hours. It was around the time she comes so I stand going to to his desk leaning on it with a file in my hand before that we were sitting on the sofa. The desk in front of the door.

"Dante see I told you we need make a deal with them." I say pointing toward the file in my hand.

"Come here show it to me." He says.

"No you come. I am not your puppy. Belle bring the files and come to my office. Seat there. Give me the file. Be quiet. You come for once." I say I roll my eyes. He gets up.

"You know for your information you wanted to talk. Stop being so childish. You are that brat that coming to my office it's a hard order for you." He says as he stands in front of me.

"Brat? You are a brat. Ordering around, buying companies, changing rules, stealing secretaries." I say.

"What the..." he was about to say something but I notice the handle moving cause all my focus was on the door.

Without thinking I did one of most stupid moves in my life. I launched toward him bringing him down and smashing my lips against his. All of this happened in less than a second. He is standing still, I bite his lip trying to help him to recover faster or react at least.

Dante is shocked even more than his girlfriend that is standing in the door frame staring at us with her mouth hanging open.

Before he could reacts I take his hand and put it on my abdomen.