Chapter 10: Hurt

Belle's POV:

A month passed. A great month actually. I don't know what I was to Dante or what is this thing that we have. Are we a couple or friends with benefits? I don't know but I was enjoying it.

We were spending a lot of time together. Eating together, going to his club, having sex in almost everywhere his office, his penthouse, his mansion even in his clubs.

My father was busy and thats the best part of this month. He was on a trip or busy with his job.

Dante even bought me a necklace which I always wear. At first I didn't want to but he insists.

Our business was doing great. Everything was fine for once in my life and I hope it lasts.

I was getting ready to go to work when I heard someone ringing our bell. I go to check who is it. Our maid opens the door and there it stood. The bitch herself.

"Well hello to you to Bella. Seems like you forgot your manners." My aunt says with a smirk. The same smirk her brother has.

"Why are you here? You brought another joint for me to smoke?" I ask. Her smirk disappears.

"Oh so you remember. Well you deserved it. Don't worry I have some new stuff for you. You better respect me since I am going to stay here for a while." She says. Oh no.

If there is one person in the world that hates me more than my father is her. She hates me so much and wants me dead so her son can inherits my fathers wealth. How can I forget what she did to me?

Her aunt enters her room. How much she hates her. She didn't know what she did to her. But she knows that she hates her with every cell in her body. She heard her talking behind her back with her father. Half of the beatings she received was because of her.

"Dear Bella your father gave me this joint to give it you. He says that you should smoke it and it will makes you happy so he doesn't have to be ashamed of your broken, sad face." She told her.

"But I don't want to." The young girl replied.

"Then let me tell him so he could show you the consequences." She said with an evil smirk.

"Ok just give it to me." The young girl replied. She gave it to her and left.
The girl was smoking to make her father satisfied when doors burst open.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Her father asked furiously.

"I told you she was smoking. She is an addicted. A whore just like her mother. Teach her a lesson. She is a shame for our family." Her aunt says.
The girl was shocked.

"But you told me to smoke you said your father wants you to smoke so you don't look this broken." She says pointing to her aunt with disbelief.

"Now you are lying? You are accusing me of giving you that joint? Who do you think you are?" With that she slapped the young girl.

"Marco who do you believe me or that whores daughter?" She asked and shook her head and left. Leaving the girl with her furious father. That day she received one of the worst beatings in her life. But she learned a lesson that she should stay away from that evil woman.

I nod and leave. Such a shitty day. Dante wasn't at the company. He was at his other companies. Soon work was over. When I got back home I was about to skip dinner and go to my room but failed miserably cause my father called.

"Bella come here." I did as I was told.

"I heard that you misbehaved with your aunt. You should respect her if you don't want to face the consequences." My father says. My aunt was sitting beside him with a smirk. I nod.