Chapter 2: Him

Belle's POV:

We are currently at our conference room waiting for our new business partner.

"Ruin this and I will ruin you." My father murmurs to me. I nod with closed eyes.

"Smile and be energetic for once. Don't act like a brat that you are, pretending to be hurt and sad to seek attention." He says with a harsh tune. I nod again.

"Use your fucking voice." He says.

"Yes sir." I reply not looking at him.

"Sir they are here." Our secretary says.

Pretend? So that's what I do? Funny. How he thinks I pretend. Attention seeker? Am I really an attention seeker? Was I doing it on purpose? I don't think so cause I don't usually think what others think but knowing that my father sees me like that it hurts a little bit. Wha...

"Bella." My father whisper yells.
I notice I was lost in my own thoughts that didn't notice they were here and waiting for me to introduce myself.

"Hi I am Bellona nice to meet you." I say. Looking at them. There was a young man looking like he is in his mid twenties. Tall, good looking, dark hair and sharp jaw he is handsome actually. He was staring at me.
The man next to him was his father for sure cause they look similar.

"Dante." The young man says as he offers his hand to me to shake. I shake his hand looking down.

I take a glance at my father and I was right he was glaring at me. Sure I will meet the consequences. Damn me why did I zoned out? Well done Bell.

The meeting was hour after an hour or two. They ere officially our partner and more. His son will have an office here. Guess why? Cause my adorable father sold some of my share to them. He said he needs the money for his mafia. He said he is planning something big and I should do as he tells.

Once again I lost something I love thanks to him. This company was all I cared for and now is tearing apart. I spent so much time here with love and care and now it's going to be for them, it's just the matter of the time.

Can't help but feel hatred toward our new partners. If they weren't so greedy so eager to buy my shares or if they didn't give an offer to my father wouldn't sell my share.

Soon they left I was about to leave when my father calls me. I shiver at his tune. I stay where I was. Closing my eyes hoping it will end soon. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanks me back and then slaps me across my face.

"I told you to behave but what did you do? You pretend to be sad and lost in your world all over again. How much attention do you need?" He punches me in my stomach and pushes me on the floor.

"Such a shame you are my daughter." He says with a disgusted feature and leaves. And believe me his words hurts more than his beatings. Makes me feel all alone and unwanted once again. My eyes were blurry. I seat, leaning against the wall. Thinking about my mistakes once again.

I finally stand and get out that hell called conference room. I stumble a little on my way to bathroom. They weren't many people here except my secretary that she is busy on her laptop and doesn't notice me.

There is a bruise on my stomach and cheek is red and the corner of my lip is bleeding. Not much of a damage. I washed my face and try to end the bleeding and it was successful.

I go back to my room. Last day of me being the only CEO thanks to my father.

"Ma'am your pictures with your father is ready, here." Lia knocks and enters with some pictures in her hand. I nod.
There was a photography from me and my father last week.