Chapter 5: Save him!

Belle's POV:

I open my eyes in a hospital room. It is so bright god. What the hell? He brought me to the hospital? I can't even die on my own will.

"You are awake." Dante says. He is sitting on the chair beside my bed.

"You are here. What time is it?" I ask.

"Five in the afternoon." He says.

"Thanks for staying here with me and sorry to bother you." I say.

"It's ok." He replies.

"But I was f-fine." I say.

"I know I just wanted to make sure." He says.

"You didn't have to. Next time that you see me in that condition please just leave me to die or whatever." I reply.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"Twenty two." I reply.

"Then act like one. Skipping meals and not going to doctors or not taking vitamins it's exactly what a two years old would do." He says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"The doctor announces that you need to take vitamins and eat your food properly. He said you hadn't had any proper food for five days. So childish right? I won't eat till I get my share back. I will hate Dante till my father gives me something. I will skip meals and die to punish them. Grow up." He says.

"Don't. Don't say a word without knowing the truth. Don't judge me. You don't know anything about me. How I wish the picture that you have from me was real, but it isn't. Don't ever judge me ok? Thanks for bringing me here even it wasn't necessary." I say.

"Then tell me Belle what is the reason behind your childish behaviors?" He asks.

"It's a private matter. Can I leave?" I ask.

"They say it's better if you stay here for the night but it's ok to leave." He says. I nod sitting. I have a bad headache. Such a great day.

Dante calls the nurse they help me to get ready and took the IV out.

He helps me to his car.

"So where are you going?" He asks. Somewhere far away from here, I wish I could say that.

"At the company. I need my car." I reply. I need my car is half of the truth the other half is my father.

"You know that you can't drive." He says.

"I c-can it doesn't matter." He looks at me and nods.

"Thank you Dante I will never forget your favor." I say. He just nods.

I went home but all the way I thought about how he helped me. No one has ever done that for me. No one has cared a bit. I know that for sure I owe him one.