Chapter 15: Back at it again!

Belle's POV:

A day passed from meeting Dantes family and currently we are on our way back. Unfortunately work called.
When we were away Dantes friend worked and did everything.

Our plane landed and I can't help but feel uncomfortable and stressed going back to my father and explaining things to him.

"Belle you can come with me." Dante says.

"No it's actually nice of you but I have to do this anyway." I say with a smile.

"Are you sure you are ok?" He asks holding my hand. No take me back.

"Yes it's cool." I say with a smile. A fake smile. I take a look at the tattoo on my wrist. A smily face.

"Dante look there is a tattoo shop." I say pointing to a small tattoo shop. I am kinda drunk but wanna do this anyway.

"So? Do you want a tattoo?" He asks.
I nod he gives me a weird look but we did it anyway. It was my first tattoo but not his. He got a lion and I got small smily face on my wrist.

"I will just take a cab from here." I say with the same smile.

"I will drive you." He says.

"No no thanks. Dante thank you very much for everything." I say with a smile. Please say you love me, hold my hand and runaway from this city. Let's go somewhere else. A fresh start. At least tell me I mean something to you.

But he didn't he just nods. I get a cab to my house. Did I mean anything to him? Does he even loves me? I was never a hopeful person but I became one after falling for him and we all know that a false hope can destroy you.

After a long drive I arrived. Unfortunately I fucking arrived. Saying that I feel stressed is just and understatement. Come on Belle it's just a fucking beating. But I don't know I just got healed from the last one. I knock.

"Ma'am you are back." Mary says with a sad expression.

"Yes Mary what's wrong?" I ask worried.

"Umm I missed you and I am happy that you are back but maybe today isn't the best time umm he is angry." She says worried.

"When did he return?" I ask.

"Last week." She replies. She takes my suitcase and goes to my room.

"Mary who was it?" Asks the voice I fear the most.

"Umm sir.." Mary seems uncomfortable.

"I asked a fucking question." He says.
Then he sees me, he comes to the living room and sees me.

"So it's you." He says as he rushes toward me. He punches me in the face I fall to the floor.

"Where were you?" He asks.

"I was away cause aunt tried to kill me. I was afraid so I ran away waiting for you to come back." I explain trembling. He grabs my throat choking me.

"It's you fucking last time that you go away. I don't care what she did, you didn't have the permission to run away. Next time that you leave like that consider yourself a corpse." He says choking me. I tried to make him stop but he didn't.

"Oh my goodness. Sir please you are killing her stop please stop." Mary begs him. He let goes of my throat I start coughing uncontrollably.

"Leave." He says to Mary. She hesitates.

"Fucking leave." He shouts she rushes away.

Then he starts beating me. Kicking me in my stomach.

"Stop." I say with teary eyes.