Chapter 3- Forgiven

Y/n POV
I guess I fell asleep from that time because when I woke up, the sun had set. It was a pretty sight so I went outside. Wow. Was this going to be my life? How long would this be? I sighed and leaned against the railing. I heard the door open and also footsteps approaching me but I ignored it. I just took a deep breath and released it slowly. Someone stood by me. It was Miles.

"I'm sorry...." he said. I didn't say anything. "Are you okay?" He asked and I didn't reply. "Look I'm sorry." He said. "Yeah, and I'm sorry for disturbing you." I snapped and was
about to leave. Miles grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back. He looked into my eyes as if trying to find something. I noticed he wanted to say something but he didn't. He released me and I entered the house. Huh. What was that about?

MILES POV
What is this pain I'm feeling? I haven't felt this before. Later in the house while I was preparing dinner, she came into the kitchen. "What're you doing?" I was shocked that she spoke to me but I replied. "I'm preparing dinner. Look.... I'm sorry for before. I wasnt myself. I usually not this trashy. My day was already bad and I was doing a lot of thinking so....... I'm sorry."
"No prob. Now show me your oh-so good cooking skills master chef." She said in a cute high pitched voice and giggled. She smiled and wrinkled her nose in a cute way. She also has thick y/h/c y/h/l hair. She's very pretty. Wait what? What in the spider-verse am I thinking?

Y/n POV
I forgave him and he showed me his cooking skills which I am frankly impressed with. How can a guy be so handsome? His haircut, his body structure, his smile, his character, his everything was perfect. What is this fuzzy feeling?

PETER POV
I heard laughing and talking from the kitchen and went there only to see Y/n and Miles laughing together. Awwww, they looked cute. Just like MJ and I (MJ is my everything). "Hey you guys! What are you up to? What mischief are you planning?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Miles was just telling me about his first weeks of being spiderman. He told me how one day of training, he was swinging through the city and a pigeon pooped on his head."
"Yes. And missy here was laughing." Miles said. "Yeah, Miles. That was funny. I remember that day so well. Good times. Y'know." I said and we all burst into laughter. "I'll get you. Both of you. There will be consequences." Miles said. "Both of you are goofs." Y/n said trying to breathe after laughing so much.

MILES POV
What is this tingly feeling? I feel myself and happy with her. I can be myself in front of her. No need for pretending. She makes me so happy. Seriously! What am I thinking? She's barely spent a day here and I'm already like this.

I gave Peter a look and he knew we were going to have a lengthy chat that evening.