Chapter 4- Feelings

Y/n POV
All of them were so nice. I guess Miles and I just started on the wrong foot but he's a real sweetheart. Sweetheart?! I've never called anyone sweetheart since my ex from four years ago. I feel happy with Miles. I know I barely know him but he's just so perfect.

"Aaaagh!" I thought out loud. The two guys then gave me questioning looks. "Sorry, I just remembered some something I had to research on at work. No big deal at all." I said hoping I gave a plausible enough excuse and gave them a toothy grin. Miles raised his eyebrows, "Are you sure Y/n here is not lying?" I started panicking, "Of course not! Why would you think that? It's weird. You're weird!" Peter and Miles laughed at me.

TIMESKIP
After supper, we put the dishes in the dishwasher and were going to sleep. Before I entered the room, Miles called me. He gave me his number and also Peter's number. He then said," Night Y/n." in a sweet voice. I smiled and looked at him," Night to you too Miles."

ANOTHER TIMESKIP 😅
A few weeks had passed since I started with Peter and Miles. Got to be honest those were the most fun I'd had in years. Miles and I...... we were friends. We both had our moments with each other like we would stare in each other's eyes or our bodies would touch. (Not like that ya nasties.)

They would touch in a sense that if I tripped and he was with me, he would rush and grab my waist and pull me towards him or if we're picking things up, our hands would touch. Stuff like that. Today was a special day. I had been working on a special gadget that could read everybody's microchip and give an accurate location, IP address and could not be hacked. I know..... genius

It was going to be my greatest invention yet. Got to admit I was excited. I created other devices like ZEZ-11 that could scan objects, identify them accurately and find the nearest location to buy that object. They don't call me Robogal for nothing. I'm kidding. No one calls me that. That was 100% cringe worthy. I remembered my friends back in London, Renee and Lance, who had liked each other and made it work. Lucky them. I guess they've been dating collectively for more than five years. That must be nice. Anyway, back to the important stuff, I-.

"Hey Y/n. Wanna go out for a drive? Maybe grab some take-out on the way." Miles burst in and interrupted my thoughts. Like duude! "Sure. Let me grab my things." I sacked Miles from the room and dressed up in a beige baggy t-shirt and cute boyfriend jeans and also beige Yeezys with golden sides. I tried my hair in a cute high bun and left some strands hanging from the sides. You look cute girl I thought. I headed to the living room to meet Miles who was dressed up in a grey t-shirt and grey sweatpants. He also wore white Air Jordans. "Cute." I thought. "Thank you." "Oh shoot! Did I say that out loud?" I said as I felt hot blood finding their way to my cheeks.

He stepped in front of me analysing my face. "You also look cute. No. Pretty. Also you look cute when you are flustered and embarrassed." I buried my face in the sweatshirt I was holding. "Is that my sweatshirt?" Miles asked. "Yep. A few days ago when we were watching a movie in the living room, I was feeling cold and noticed this was on the couch so I took it." "No wonder I couldn't find it. More like you stole it ya little thief." "I'm not a little thief..... I'm a pro. Graduated from National Thievery Academy. Got my masters too." I said and he laughed. "Seems like somebody has sticky fingers."
"Oh look who is talking. It's literally the guy who got bitten by a radioactive spider and got actual sticky fingers." I scoffed. There was silence between us and then we both broke into contagious laughter. It was nice to see him smile.

MILES POV
She has a great sense of humour. Why do I like her so much? Gosh! "Shall we go to the car m'lady?" I asked in a British accent. "Certainly my kind lord. Also your accent sucks." She said in a cute voice and nodded. How can a person make even nodding cute?

Y/n POV
We headed to the garage. Wow. There were so many cars. All were black and red with web designs. Genius. "Wow. I dont think anyone will know that I'm riding with spiderman." I snorted. "Ah. I'm not going to comment on that." Miles replied with a playful smile. Aaah. Not the smile. Not the smile. When he smiles, I get butterflies and my everything just melts away. It's like time stops. I then returned his smile with a smile.

Hi everyone. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote amd follow me. Those are just buttons away and stay safe.
-T