Chapter 12- The job

THE NEXT DAY

Y/N POV

"Miles! We don't have all day for you to dress up. Please hurry up." I screamed on top of my lungs. Miles was dressed up in a blue office shirt and black trousers that complimented his black shoe and neatly styled hair. Not gonna lie but he looked hawt.

"Do I look okay?" He asked nervously.

"You look fine. Let's go." I said as I pushed him into the car and buckled his seatbelt.

"I think I can buckle my own seatbelt."

"That would have taken another seventy years now shut up." I snapped.

"Looks like it's someone's tome of the month again." Miles said teasingly.

"Well, it is. So if you love your life, do not upset me or piss me off or so help you I will personally strangle you."

"Okay. Noted. Never mess with Y/n during her time of the month."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes playfully.

ARRIVING AT WORK

"You'll be fine. Don't worry and don't panic. She senses fear and uses that against the person in question."

"Okay. I'm ready."

We got out of the car and entered the building. Miles did get some stares and unnecessary attention from my female colleagues. Wait. Was I jealous? No. Of course I wasn't. Was I? 

"Okay. This is it. Shouldn't be too hard. If anything happens, call me and I'll give her a good whooping. Good luck." I said hoping to encourage him.

"Thanks." Miles said and walked through the office door to meet Mrs. Baldwin who was on the other side.

Thirty minutes, Miles walked out the door happy.

"So, did you get it?"

"I sure as hell did."

"Woo!!!" I exclaimed out of joy and happiness and hugged him tightly. When I realized what I was doing, I quickly let go of him and cleared my throat. I saw Hailey in the corner smiling like an idiot. 

"Shut up." I mouthed at her.

MILES POV

"Woo!!!" She exclaimed out of happiness and hugged me tightly. It shocked me at first but then I hugged her back. She's very cute. All of a sudden, she let go of me and cleared her throat. I saw her mouthing something to a woman standing in the corner and she giggled.

"Let's go." She said.

Y/N POV

"So, when are you starting?" I asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Wow. That's fast. She never seems so eager to let someone on the job. I think there's something she wants from you."

TIMESKIP TO THE NEXT DAY CUZ IM SO LAZY (LUNCH TIME)

I went to Miles to give him his lunch.

"Hey, Miles."

"Hi."

"Whoa. She never ever comes here to visit us. I am jealous. Dude, you must be special." Taylor said.

"Taylor. I'd appreciate it if you shut up and continue what you were doing and pretend like I'm not here." I said playfully.

"Aww. Baby Boo's upset. Darling's upset." Taylor said teasingly.