Chapter 19- Surprise

Y/n POV:

I waited quite impatiently hoping that Peter would soon knock at my door. Time was going. Miles was in danger. As I was about to dial Peter's number, the doorbell was rung and Peter peeped through the window with MJ behind him. I quickly rushed to the door and opened it. I hugged him immediately and tightly not even realizing that tears were streaming down my face. I was scared. I was worried.

After that brief moment, we went to the kitchen island to make a plan.

"Okay. Um, so Dylan used to take me to this garage when we were younger and we would sneak in through the back and look at the cars kept over there. They were vintage. He always had a thing for vintage stuff. He'll probably meet me in front of the garage but then he may also put someone at our entrance just in case he thinks I'm trying to sneak in."

"So, is there another way into the garage?" Peter asked hopefully.

"So there is another entrance. I don't think he knows about it. I used it once when I was alone after our break up. I know, it's dumb but then it's our only option. But you will get dirty."

"Don't worry. We'll do anything just to get Miles back." MJ stated and Peter nodded in agreement.

"Okay. So there is kind of a hole that was created by me. Well not created but enlarged to allow humans to pass through. I was trying to escape since that day, the owner decided to pay a surprise visit to his cars with his bodyguards moving around the area. It's pretty embarrassing."

"Okay. That could work." Peter said.

Meanwhile.......

Miles POV:

I opened my eyes slowly to meet a very dim light which was flickering regularly. My head hurt badly. My hands were tied up and I was standing dangerously at the edge of a bucket. One wrong move and I could say bye-bye to Planet Earth. The memories of the early part of the night started flooding into my mind.

A few hours earlier in the restroom

I need to clear my mind. Y/n knows that something is wrong. I'm worried is all. I don't want anything to happen to her....I....no no no. I can't think about that right now. I was rinsing my face when all of a sudden, there was a hard impact on my head. I landed flat on the ground and opened my eyes to see Dylan in front of me. Crap. He took my phone and demanded that I typed the passcode in it quickly. I had no defense mechanism and couldn't do anything as one man had a strong grip on my hands. I noticed that he dialed Y/n and spoke to her.....okay, more like threatened her.

After the phone call, he turned and said to me,

"Oh, this is gonna be good." Dylan said before something hard hit my head and darkness engulfed me.

Present

At the far end of the room, the door creaked open with a very piercing sound. Dylan was in the doorway.

"The clock is ticking pretty boy. Is your lovely girlfriend going to come? She's mine. Always has been and always will be. I will make sure that happens no matter what I have to do in order to get her." He growled menacingly.

"You really think she would get back with you? An ass like you?" I asked.

"Watch your mouth boy. I will make her mine."

"You don't really love her, do you?"

"She destroyed my life. That wench will pay for what she did."

"Hey! Watch your mouth asshole! You don't talk about her like that. Ever."

"Oh no. Loverboy to the rescue. I can't wait for the clock to strike midnight to kick that bucket and watch as life slowly leaves your pathetic prototype of a body."

"Says the walking thread."

He walked up to me and slapped me. I turned to the other side for the other cheek to receive a slap.

"Oh you cheeky boy. I'll have fun with you tonight."

Y/n POV:

It's almost eleven o'clock and we're almost at the garage. Peter will drop me a few blocks from the garage and I'll walk the remaining distance not to look suspicious.

"Good luck." Peter said as I got down from the car.

"Thanks. I'll need it.....and you will too. Please be safe." That was the last thing I said to Peter as I started walking to the garage.

When I arrived at the garage, only one light was lit. The light above door. The surrounding areas were dark. Dylan met me almost immediately and we went inside.

"So, I'm going to let the boy go only on one condition." He said.

"What?"

"You'll be mine. No other man will date you. We will get married next two weeks."

"Are you crazy? After everything you put me through, you really think I would date you?"

"I mean, if not, you could say bye-bye to loverboy." He hissed and pushed me through a doorway. I saw Miles in front of me. He weakly looked up and mumbled something but it was too inaudible.

"I could push the bucket in front of you. You could witness all of it. I don't mind." Dylan said.

"Okay. No! Fine! I'll do it."

"That's my girl." He said as he came dangerously close to my face and swiped his hand across my chin.

This gave me the chance to do something I had wanted to do for a very long time.

Peter's POV:

As Y/n was being led into the garage, I jumped onto the roof and climbed down slowly to the ground now that there was no one in sight. She said there was a hole beside some barrels right about the corner........really Y/n....did this have to be that difficult..?🤣

As I snuck in, a rat scuttled by me into the dark. Oh crap. That scared me. I finally got out of the tiny tunnel and entered a pretty dark room. I exited that room and made my way towards familiar voices.

I kicked the door open only to see something unexpected. Something I never thought Y/n would ever do.

Hello everyone. It's been so long. I know. I'm sorry. I'm so glad that I finally am able to update this story. Sadly, this story will come to an end in the next few chapters. I hope you've enjoyed the story so far and I can't wait to update it. I love you all so much and thank you for sticking with me all this time.

Loads of love,

Tasha.