Chapter 13- The invitation...

It has been a few weeks since you and Miles started dating. You're kind of trying to keep it under the radar so as to not attract any attention. Mrs. Baldwin is trying to hook Miles and Kathy up and that...my friend... drives you insane.

Y/n POV

I woke up and felt something snaked up around my waist. I turned to see Miles peacefully sleeping. The sight of him like this made me smile. I checked the time to see that it was thirty minutes past seven and we had a meeting at half past eight o'clock. 

"Oh shit! Get up!!" I said and practically jumped out of bed. Miles was still asleep even though I told him to wake up soooooo....... I did the one thing anyone would do. I took a cup, turned the water heater to the coldest temperature, fetched the water and poured it over Miles. 

He screamed and woke up instantly looking like this.

I know, his facial expression was priceless. I laughed so much I couldn't breathe.

"Oh, I'll get you." He said a bit pissed off.

"Oh, come on. It was hilarious. Look, I even have a picture..." I said composing myself.

"It will be hilarious when I do it to you." He said and walked to the bathroom. 

The whole day at work went by pretty fast and Miles and I made a reservation for two people at our favorite restaurant. Before we left, Mrs. Baldwin called all of us for a meeting. 

"Hello everyone. In honor of our latest release and hard work and also for the twenty-five years we've been running, we are going to have gala next Friday at the Mounts Museum. Thank you for everything you've done." She said. All of us erupted into cheers. 

As Miles and I were about to leave, Kathy approached us, well mainly Miles. She looked at me with disgust and turned to Miles and said, "I hope to see you there next Friday."

"Um, sure..." Miles said uncomfortably.

KATHY POV

I walked up to Miles and looked at his disgusting roommate but ignored her since she was irrelevant. 

"I hope to see you there next Friday." I said and batted my eyelashes. 

"Um, sure..." He said nervously.

Oh this guy has it bad for me. Next Friday, I'll make my move and claim him as mine just like how I did with the other guys.

A/N (Author's note): Kathy is basically a I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it type of person. Back to the story shall we?

Y/n POV

I sat in the passenger's seat because nowadays Miles was the one doing all the driving. The place was silent until Miles said,