Chapter 1- A new beginning

Y/n POV

I was on my way to work. 23 year old me. I was a roboticist on my way to work when all of a sudden, I heard an explosion not too far behind me. I saw three people wearing similar green and black suits. One of them fired something black at me. I braced myself for impact but never felt it. Instead I felt someone holding my waist and I looked down only to see that I wasn't on the ground but rather hanging high up in the sky.

« Aaaah!!!! » I screamed and wrapped my arms around the person's chest. I didn't realise how tight I was holding the person until he winced. He then set me down on the next roof.

« Are you okay? » he asked in a worried voice. « Y-yeah I think so » I stuttered. « What is going on? Why were those people trying to kill me? What have I done? » . « You haven't done anything wrong. You're y/n y/l/n right? Head roboticist of the International Robotics Administration? » « Yes. Why? » « Those guys who nearly killed you just now need you and your brains to build something. Something destructive. My partner and I can't allow that so you'll be staying with us for quite a while until the heat goes down. Now let's make haste, we don't know when and where the next attack will be ».

Before I could even respond, he grabbed me bridal style and yet again we were swinging through the city. He took me to a very remote part of the city. We were approaching a huge beautiful building. Many thought were going through my head. Can I trust this person? Of course he's a hero. But what if it's a trap or worse? What if they want to hurt me? Nah, they wouldn't do that. (Kids talk to strangers).

« Is this my new home. ». « Yes ». He put me on the ground and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me towards the building. It WAS huge. The building had beautiful lights and flowers decorating it. There was a fountain in the middle of the mansion. WOW!

We then entered the mansion and the mysterious spider-man in the black suit introduced météo the one in a red suit. « Two spider-men? » I asked confused. The Spider-Man whom I hadn't been with for that long pulled his mask off and said « Yep. That is correct. I'm Peter Parker and you must be y/n ». « I thought we weren't revealing ourselves » the Spider-Man in the black suit said. « I mean there's no point. She's gonna be living with us from now till we don't know when ». « I guess you're right. I'm Miles Morales ». The first Spider-Man said and took off his mask and walked away.

I stood dumbfounded as he walked away. « Sorry, he can be a real loser sometimes. Let me show you your room. Follow me ». We walked towards a room at the end of the hall. He opened the room and I was shocked in a good way. It was so modern. A huge bed and a make up table opposite it. Golden lights. A Google Home accessory. « Wow. Thank you ». « No prob. Clothes are in the closet. Just select the clothes you want to wear and the size and voilà. Once you're done you could come to the living room». I smiled at Peter and nodded.

I changed into a grey tracksuit with a crop top underneath the sweatshirt and also wore fluffy grey unicorn slippers. When I finished, I headed to the living room to see the two guys in tracksuits too. I guess we all have a thing for tracksuits. They're comfy and cozy.

They were about to watch a movie so I went to the kitchen to make some popcorn for all of us. « Hey! What smells so good? » Peter shouted. « Popcorn » I replied. « Yes. Thank you!!! » they both cheered in unison. I smiled and brought the popcorn to them.

(I'm done with the first chapter. IDK when I'll continue because I'll be writing exams in a week so study study!! I hope you enjoy the story. Also please no offensive comments to anyone. Stay safe!😷😷)